Genjintch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMAmaybeth

Reaction score
I was searching on ebay when I found this one:

It's a used Genjintch tama but can it be in a such price?

Is it fake?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/F-S-TAMAGOTCHI-GENJINTCHI-Beijing-Man-Mint-White-Borns-Japan-Caveman-/390560988838?pt=Electronic_Battery_Windup_Toys_US&hash=item5aef3fbea6

Also, I'm looking for old tamas to make a kind of collection... I don't collect tamas of course I can't afford buying all the kinds right away! But, I was interested on them and I wanted to try them! I started loving tamas more than I actually thought of! So, would you suggest me anything? Something not too expensive and main as for the older version tamagotchis? Something different? Cute?

I think it's real, I have seen other items sold by the same seller and he starts them out low and near the end they group to normal so I think it's real

I can't see the picture because I live in France..

But if you're looking for a vintage tama, you should try the Angelgotch ^^ Really cute, entertaining, nice features.

Or you could try the mothra. Pretty rare, cute, and challenging if you want to get the secret characters.

Or why not a nano ? Tiny, cute, and easy going ^^

That seller is Tops! It's real, it looks exactly like OST's one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back