Why my cousin's iD Le can't received download games ( iD L ) ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Margareth19

Reaction score
My cousin had an iD Le. She ask for help to download some games in her iD Le. I save pictures ( games ) in my cellphone, and send it by infrared to her iD Le. My cellphone said that picture have already sent. But why my cousin's iD Le said that connection is failed ?

It sounds like the file has been successfully sent (so the cellphone says "success") but then the Tamagotchi finds something wrong with the file's contents so reports "fail".

Check back with where you got the file. Make sure the download file was for an iD L. Files built for an iD or P's won't work on an iD L.

Make sure the download file hasn't become corrupt. A download file is a .jpg file with extra data. Attempting to edit a download file may corrupt or delete the extra data that the Tamagotchi expects to see. I've seen that depending on how the file was downloaded from the internet or transfered from the PC to the cellphone, the extra data may have been deleted. Check the file size on the internet, on the PC and on the cell phone. If you see it has suddenly dropped in size (e.g. 12KB to 3KB) the data has been removed.

Reactions: Owl
It sounds like the file has been successfully sent (so the cellphone says "success") but then the Tamagotchi finds something wrong with the file's contents so reports "fail".

Check back with where you got the file. Make sure the download file was for an iD L. Files built for an iD or P's won't work on an iD L.

Make sure the download file hasn't become corrupt. A download file is a .jpg file with extra data. Attempting to edit a download file may corrupt or delete the extra data that the Tamagotchi expects to see. I've seen that depending on how the file was downloaded from the internet or transfered from the PC to the cellphone, the extra data may have been deleted. Check the file size on the internet, on the PC and on the cell phone. If you see it has suddenly dropped in size (e.g. 12KB to 3KB) the data has been removed.
I didn't download file from PC. I downloaded the file is on my iPod, transfer to my PC, transfer to my mobile phone (1) and transfer again to my mobile phone ( 2 ). I downloaded file from https://www.gotchiworld.de/

P.S. My PC always get error if I transfer to my mobile phone (2). So I transfer using bluetooth to my mobile phone (1). Sorry if you get confused.

Wow. That's a complicated path. I suspect that during one of the transfers, the download was sent as a picture rather than as a data file.

Here is a list of all the download games for the Tamagotchi iD L and their file sizes. Check the file size of the games you have on your final cell phone.

..size name
------ -----------------------
35,044 ball rolling game.jpg
23,520 borrowing race.jpg
15,142 bouquet catch.jpg
29,102 chama berry.jpg
38,386 Christmas eve.jpg
14,652 fall harvest.jpg
37,814 flower crown.jpg
19,416 flowers matching.jpg
30,282 frog jump.jpg
37,494 Gotchi Halloween.jpg