Helpp pleasee

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kjr55

Reaction score
Hello guyss!
So, I'm really looking forward on buying a tamagotchi id L. But since I dont know Japanese I need to buy the English version. I can only order it online but the thing is that there is alot of difference in price of the Japanese version and the English version. I found the Japapnese version ranging from 30 - 50 pounds.

While on the other hand the english version costs for about 110 - 130 pounds. Why is that? :( Whi is the english version so expensive? If an of you have a tamagotchi id l please attach a picture too? :D

THankyouu.

Maybe because Tamagotchi iD L english is rarely to find in some country. Idk why in my country, when I asked my cousin about Tamagotchi iD L english price in my country, is cheap ; about 62,40 $US.

The English version is so expensive because they have stopped making them - and even though they were in English, they were never sold anywhere outside of Asia. A shop in London called Harrods is actually selling the English version right now for around 60 euros, so if you live near there or have a friend who will get one for you, then that might be an alternative option from paying up the wall for one.

I actually have a Japanese iD L, and I don't speak Japanese either - there are a lot of guides on this site that can help you with the translations, and it follows the general format of previous Tamagotchi versions, so if you have played one before, it shouldn't be that hard to pick up.

Here is a post by Binary I always go to if I have any questions:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/174644-tamagotchi-id-l-menu-stats-screen/

Binary's translated all of the menu options; it's incredibly useful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankyou so much everyonee!

And can someone please tell me if we have to buy something extra to download stuff?

I also checked Online on harrods. Harrods has Id not idl. :/

Truee, but if this really is an english version then its a lot cheaper. :l

I'm confuesd. :/

I am not sure about the listing but I know that the English 1 is so expensive because that it is so rare.

I also checked Online on harrods. Harrods has Id not idl. :/
Really? I couldn't find it on Harrod's website at all, because I wanted to see if I could try to order one from there lol. They were talking about the iD l's being in the store in this thread:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/184094-tamagotchi-idid-l-available-in-uk/page-4

In the picture that neonmoo posted, those definitely look like iD l's to me.

As for the ebay thing, I would definitely make sure that it is an english one before you go for it. You can message the seller and see if they will respond in a timely manner?

Oh I hope they are. Howe much are the selling it for do you know?

yes it says 60 pounds but I don't think they are selling it anymore because I couldn't find it on harrods website. :/

yes it says 60 pounds but I don't think they are selling it anymore because I couldn't find it on harrods website. :/
well, just because it's not on the website doesn't mean that they're not selling them. I imagine it would be hard for stores to put everything they can possibly sell on their website. You could try calling them instead?

It would be better if you can personally visit the store and grab it yourself. No waiting for shipments! :D

yes that's what I would have done but I'm not in UK at the moment. my is there but I don't know if he can go there just to check if they have the idl's. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back