um....Trading?....hehe

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karvi

Reaction score
I hav a Japanese idl. I guess I made my decision too fast before I found out about the English idl. The language barrier is a real pain for me. I kno its only a little bit that I miss out on....such as the dialog boxes when tama is conversing with other characters. I could get translations by writing them down and google translate it. But whats the point of me having a tama and not fully understand it and having to turn on tablet everytime I need translation?

And plus I really dont wanna waste my money for a second english idl.

My Japanese idl is still in new condition. I ordered it months ago, then it was on several months hiatus. I took out batteries and put it in closet cause of the language barrier. So its still new cuz of the hiatus. It has been on hiatus longer than I hav been playing it.

These are just some of my thoughts I hav at the moment.

I dont kno if trade will work, probably not. I dont know.

I completely understand. I still love to play my iD L, but sometimes I really want to know what they are saying. I feel like I'm missing out on part of the experience. Overall, though, I'm perfectly happy with it and I love to play it.

I think that a trade between an English iD L and a Japanese one would really only work if you would be willing to give them your iD L AND pay an extra, like, 50 or so bucks.. Because the price difference is so extreme, I think you would be hard pressed to find someone who is willing to trade their $100+ tama for a $50 one.

There is a shop in London called Harrods, and they are selling English iD L's there for 60 euros (around 77 US dollars), so if you live close to there, or if you have a friend who does, that might be your best bet without selling yours and just straight up paying for one from eBay or somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
I completely understand. I still love to play my iD L, but sometimes I really want to know what they are saying. I feel like I'm missing out on part of the experience. Overall, though, I'm perfectly happy with it and I love to play it.

I think that a trade between an English iD L and a Japanese one would really only work if you would be willing to give them your iD L AND pay an extra, like, 50 or so bucks.. Because the price difference is so extreme, I think you would be hard pressed to find someone who is willing to trade their $100+ tama for a $50 one.

There is a shop in London called Harrods, and they are selling English iD L's there for 60 euros (around 77 US dollars), so if you live close to there, or if you have a friend who does, that might be your best bet without selling yours and just straight up paying for one from eBay or somewhere.
They sell them for £60 (pounds), not euros, thats $91, not $77

My Japanese idl was $81 exact. S&H included. Got it off Amazon. I forgot how much the English ones cost.

Oh really? I paid like $53 total for mine.. they tend to be cheaper on Amazon, it seems, for some reason. idk. It looks like the English ones on eBay are like $130+ at the end of the bidding process. If you don't necessarily mind that it's not in perfect condition, though. sometimes you can get lucky. Like, I found one the other day that had some tama-tomo stickers on it (which the seller said they could remove) and a scratch on the body of it for $66 buy it now..

I really do hope that you can find one that can work for you - they are a lot of fun. I've seen a few posts on this site in the tBay section where people are selling them for quite a bit cheaper than the regular price too. Just keep an eye out. ^_^

Back on the subject, I really wanna trade for an English one!!! I don't wanna buy. I guess nobody wants to listen to me.

The "Want to Trade" section of Tbay section is more fitting. For that, you need an image of what you are trading, your username in the photo (on a piece of paper) and needs to be approved before being allowed to have the trade in the Tbay section.

Likely why people aren't offering, because this isn't where trades belong.

Not trying to be rude or anything but I don't think ANYONE would trade their English ID L for a japanese unless you added like a bonus example. Money, another tama etc

Umm .... I want to trade, because in my country, there are cheap English iDLs. It's only about 64 USD.

Wow, that's quite far from my country. Oh .... I almost forgot. The delivery that will deliver to your country is very far from my home, so I'm really sorry. I want to go alone, but I'm only 13.

Hayden, what do you mean by bonus example?

Not trying to be rude or anything but I don't think ANYONE would trade their English ID L for a japanese unless you added like a bonus example. Money, another tama etc

The "Want to Trade" section of Tbay section is more fitting. For that, you need an image of what you are trading, your username in the photo (on a piece of paper) and needs to be approved before being allowed to have the trade in the Tbay section.

Likely why people aren't offering, because this isn't where trades belong.

SR is right.

If you would like to set up a trade or discuss a trade with TamaTalk members please use the tbay forum area and start a topic there? We ask everyone to keep trades / selling and buying in one forum area only. (Not here)!

Thanks for understanding ;)

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back