Photo
- - - - -

I hate waiting . . .

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Spirit Rabbit

• spirit-rabbit user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:24 PM ( #1 )

I hate waiting for my tamagotchis. My 4.5 is still in the U.S after 3 days. How will I ever last? I ordered myself a familitchi and now I'm thinking of getting another 4.5 so my pet will have someone he can play with, unless he can connect with the family? Also, I placed a bit on My Littlest Petshop lizard thingy. I've become tama-crazed <_<

Replies

Views

Started

21 Mar 2013

Last Post

08 Apr 2013

animegoddess-

• animegoddess user photo

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:25 PM ( #2 )

I totally agree with you! Waiting for an order is horrible, but hang in there! It will be worth the wait eventually :) And I think the 4.5 and the 5 can connect seen as they're consecutive versions. Hmm, correct me if i'm wrong though, it's been a while since I ran a familitchi -__-

♥Khipmunk♥

• &-9829;khipmunk&-9829; user photo

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:35 PM ( #3 )

I know exactly how you feel! Trust me though, you're going to be so happy when you get your tamas! (I know I always am!) Before you know it, they'll be at your doorstep.  ^_^

tamatown123

• tamatown123 user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:25 PM ( #4 )

It's very hard to wait. I usually read a book or do Tama-related things. Otherwise, I try to find something really fun to do that I'll completely forget about the Tamagotchi itself. ;)

Stefan Bauwens

• stefan-bauwens user photo
  • Group: Banned

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:57 AM ( #5 )

Just have patience.

Patience is a virtue by the way. ;)

Spirit Rabbit

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:07 AM ( #6 )

Haha, that's true, sadly patience is not my strong side^^ It's been 3 days since I've gotten a tracking update, getting a little worried . . . Maybe I should order one more :3

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:13 AM ( #7 )

It's tough waiting - but if you've ordered from a reliable seller I'm sure it will turn up.  It seems that the US customs often delay tamas coming in or leaving the country - but they do get processed eventually (almost always)! ;)

As for connecting - here is a link to the Connecting Guide published in our Tips and Tricks forum: http://www.tamatalk..../?hl=connecting (unfortunately the V5s cannot connect with the older versions of connecting tamas)

Spirit Rabbit

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:57 AM ( #8 )

Thanks for easing my mind, and for the link =) I don't know if they where reliable or not, they had 99.5 percent approval or something like that, think that was good odds so I went with it.

Edited by Spirit Rabbit, 23 March 2013 - 11:59 AM.

tamafan325

• tamafan325 user photo

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:59 AM ( #9 )

i know the feeling :/

when i was waiting for my first tama i was like: COME ON!!!!!!!ARRIVE!!!!!!!!!

but when i got it, i was so happy :)

Binaries

• binaries user photo

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:17 PM ( #10 )

Yeah, I'm ordering a familitchi today. I decided to start playing with my tamas again because the new app gave me a nostalgic feeling. Unfortunately I can't find them. >3< I had like 4 Familitchis, a V1 and a V3 (I think?) And it takes at least 14 days to ship. :c I don't wanna wait for that long! Guess we all gotta wait tho. :c