I hate waiting . . .

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit Rabbit

Reaction score
I hate waiting for my tamagotchis. My 4.5 is still in the U.S after 3 days. How will I ever last? I ordered myself a familitchi and now I'm thinking of getting another 4.5 so my pet will have someone he can play with, unless he can connect with the family? Also, I placed a bit on My Littlest Petshop lizard thingy. I've become tama-crazed <_<

I totally agree with you! Waiting for an order is horrible, but hang in there! It will be worth the wait eventually :) And I think the 4.5 and the 5 can connect seen as they're consecutive versions. Hmm, correct me if i'm wrong though, it's been a while since I ran a familitchi -__-

I know exactly how you feel! Trust me though, you're going to be so happy when you get your tamas! (I know I always am!) Before you know it, they'll be at your doorstep. ^_^

It's very hard to wait. I usually read a book or do Tama-related things. Otherwise, I try to find something really fun to do that I'll completely forget about the Tamagotchi itself. ;)

Haha, that's true, sadly patience is not my strong side^^ It's been 3 days since I've gotten a tracking update, getting a little worried . . . Maybe I should order one more :3

It's tough waiting - but if you've ordered from a reliable seller I'm sure it will turn up. It seems that the US customs often delay tamas coming in or leaving the country - but they do get processed eventually (almost always)! ;)

As for connecting - here is a link to the Connecting Guide published in our Tips and Tricks forum: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/163511-tamagotchi-ultimate-connecting-guide/?hl=connecting (unfortunately the V5s cannot connect with the older versions of connecting tamas)

Thanks for easing my mind, and for the link =) I don't know if they where reliable or not, they had 99.5 percent approval or something like that, think that was good odds so I went with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
i know the feeling :/

when i was waiting for my first tama i was like: COME ON!!!!!!!ARRIVE!!!!!!!!!

but when i got it, i was so happy :)

Yeah, I'm ordering a familitchi today. I decided to start playing with my tamas again because the new app gave me a nostalgic feeling. Unfortunately I can't find them. >3< I had like 4 Familitchis, a V1 and a V3 (I think?) And it takes at least 14 days to ship. :c I don't wanna wait for that long! Guess we all gotta wait tho. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back