Photo
* * * * * 10 votes

Tamagotchi fan video game!

• Please log in to reply

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:13 AM ( #341 )

Most games on Tamagotchi v-pets are too hard to program with Game Maker for me somehow tho XD

BTW I once came  up with the idea to have Mametchi turn vintage-style while in Vintage Vill...

2e53z3t.jpg

But it's probably a stupid idea XD

Edited by Eternal Mametchi Fan, 23 April 2014 - 08:16 AM.

Nazotchi25

• nazotchi25 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:12 PM ( #342 )

Most games on Tamagotchi v-pets are too hard to program with Game Maker for me somehow tho XD

BTW I once came  up with the idea to have Mametchi turn vintage-style while in Vintage Vill...

2e53z3t.jpg

That would actually be a pretty cool idea! :D

*Hayden*

• hayden user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:53 PM ( #343 )

OK, I finished them all for Ura TamaTown and I'll edit this soon... :D

Yay, I finished all of them :D The first Interior is for the first building, second for second and third for the third. Anyhow, I'm really happy with it and here it is~

Oh and shading please- mega derp

3XcM5au.png

ff13iSw.png

9ftGwPT.png

LnfuA8o.png

Edited by *Hayden*, 23 April 2014 - 05:20 PM.

• Eternal Mametchi Fan, PurplePyonkotchi00! and tamastar133 like this

SupahCow090

• supahcow090 user photo

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:43 PM ( #344 )

BACK HURAH AFTER 10000000000000000x YEARS

AND NOW I PRESENT YOU THE TENSAITCHI BUNDLE DELUXE WOOP WOOP

pDHnpHb.png

All the things EMF needs in Tensaitchi's game is there woop. It's like Shoot The Bugs but spaced-themed. More like Space Invader. The plot is there's an unusual number of space bugs and asteroids outerspace. Tensaitchi made a space ship to lessen these threats but he's afraid to do so. That's why he needs Mametchi's help. There's a powerup ( The Laser one ) that changes Mametchi's normal shot ( the blue one ) to a powerful one, which is the laser. Now I dunno how long you're gonna make it so I made a single sprite that you can expand. Talked to EMF about this so she knows this stuff woop.

Important things:

1. Asteroids = 2 points. Goes in a straight direction that bounces if touches the screen's corners.

2. Space bugs = 5 points. Faster than asteroids and goes in multiple directions I dunno.

3. 3 lives no butts buts. You can get extra lives in game.

4. Once an enemy gets past you, you lose a life.

5. Laser can be like a single press and it fires constantly until it runs out of ammo or time ends while the normal shot take maybe half a second or 3/4 to reload ( I dunno EMF i never talked 2 u about this one so u can edit this lels)

5. Earn 50/75/100 points (EMF, you decide) you win.

How it should look like:

h1XRFey.png

Also:

jInwMAy.png

I dunno why.

and here's a beta sprite and final sprite of Tensaitchi which I did months ago ( wow i improved wow nope i just edited it lels )

VsH4E61.png

Any ideas who I should make a bundle deluxe next? i literally have no idea soz.

-

Keep the good work everyone! :D

• Eternal Mametchi Fan, PurplePyonkotchi00!, *Hayden* and 1 other like this

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:26 AM ( #345 )

Oh and I wanted to ask if any of the current mini games are too hard or too easy. I tried to use various difficulty levels for different mini-games. I think the Makiko game might be a bit hard and the Pianitchi game might be too easy but how were they for you guys?

*Hayden*

• hayden user photo

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:59 AM ( #346 )

Makikos one is hard, lol, i cant pass the first level
Pianitchis is easy
Kushinbotchi is average
Memetchis is easy/average, considering that if your on one side of the room, the rain drop drops on the other side of the room making it impossible to catch the raindrop lol
Kusatchis is stuffed XD
Bunbuntchi is a teleporter to GuruGuru Town XD
Shimashimatchis is pretty fun
Pipotchis is average to win
Ichigotchis game is fun too
Kizatchis one is SUPER easy lol
Rosutchis one is liek super stuffed XD

Umm.. I think thats it I guess, overall its coming together greatly :D keep up the good work everyone :)

Nazotchi25

• nazotchi25 user photo

Posted 24 April 2014 - 07:48 AM ( #347 )

I have found out how to make a self-extracting / self-installing unpacker for Windows programs. If you're intrested in using one for this program I'd be glad to explain how :D

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:54 AM ( #348 )

WOW THIS THING IS BACK IT BRINGS BACK SO MANY MEMORIES OF LOS ANGELES AIRPORT AND AIRPLANES and, uh, sprites of course...ANYWAY I'm SOOOOOOOO busy on Minecraft right now but once stuff has settled down there I'll definitely help out with sprites and stuff again :D

PurplePyonkotchi00!

• purplepyonkotchi00 user photo

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:54 PM ( #349 )

Posted Image

Your sprites are amazing O.O

...You put my sprites to shame
How dare yooouu
I SHALL TRY HARDER :D

Posted Image

Also that is a good idea :D :D :D
And maybe you can do the same when you go to Ura TamaTown and make Mametchi become UraMametchi? :D
  • SupahCow090 likes this

*Hayden*

• hayden user photo

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:32 PM ( #350 )

Also that is a good idea :D :D :D
And maybe you can do the same when you go to Ura TamaTown and make Mametchi become UraMametchi? :D

Yeah, I asked EMF about it, but she said they are two different characters, which she is right about, and Vintage Mametchi is the same as Mametchi, but UraMametchi isn't, If i actually phrased that correctly :P

Oh and EMF, is it possible to program a game like SHAPE from the V4? And would it be possible to program a game where there is three lanes and there are obstacles and you use the up and down buttons to move up and down to avoid them until the end? :P

Nazotchi25

• nazotchi25 user photo

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:43 PM ( #351 )

Yeah, I asked EMF about it, but she said they are two different characters, which she is right about, and Vintage Mametchi is the same as Mametchi, but UraMametchi isn't, If i actually phrased that correctly :P

Oh and EMF, is it possible to program a game like SHAPE from the V4? And would it be possible to program a game where there is three lanes and there are obstacles and you use the up and down buttons to move up and down to avoid them until the end? :P

I know for sure in GameMaker that is indeed possible.

However it depends on if she can find out how to do it... 

I may have some code or script laying around that could easily be altered to accommodate for it... but i don't know if i still have it.

PurplePyonkotchi00!

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:46 PM ( #352 )

Dang I forgot that they were two different tamagotchis for a minute. Oh well. But anyway, you guys come up with good ideas while I try not to make an over-extensive amount of sprites lol

Edited by PurplePyonkotchi00!, 24 April 2014 - 05:46 PM.

*Hayden*

• hayden user photo

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:29 PM ( #353 )

Hi, aren't you guys glad to see me again :P Anyway, EMF said she could make a shape game thing, and she said it could be Kiraritchi's game, so I made sprites, and I'm not really happy with it but oh well. So you use the Up and down buttons to scroll through the accessories and you press the left and right to give it to the character on the left or the right, as there will be two rows of characters asking for the correct accessory. Some characters requests will probably be worth more points, depending on their speed and patience probably. :) Anyway, I'll be back soon with more sprites, yay :P 

ps1oZOz.png

• Eternal Mametchi Fan likes this

SupahCow090

• supahcow090 user photo

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:31 AM ( #354 )

BACK AGAIN WOOP WOOP ANOTHER BUNDLE HURAH IM ON FIRE

THIS TIME IT'S... SHIGUREHIMETCHI BUNDLE DELUXE WOOP WOOP BRING IN THE CONFETTI AND STREAMERS AW YE

gyZ1l1R.png

( Not really happy with Shigurehimetchi's portrait. EMF, you can change it if you want )

Like the other one, I've talked to EMF about this one as well. It's an easy game. The setting is Shigurehimetchi's Shurikentchis got out of their cage and now all over Shigurehimetchi's house/castle/i dunno help. It's Mametchi's job to capture 10 of them within a set amount of time. (60 seconds? 90 seconds?) So that's basically it.

One thing I didn't tell EMF is that Shigurehimetchi will be cheering for you lels. As you can see, Shigurehimetchi has 5 sprite sets instead of 4. The last one is for the in-game sprite. She's going to stand at the corner yelling "Gambate". It can either be bouncing or appearing then disappearing and over and over again. Just a little extra to make this less bland. Should look like this:

TUroU5s.png

-

I've got ideas for minigames that are easy to make OwO. A Flappy Bird-like game, A find and click game and a point and shoot kind of game. These are easy to make and easy to play I guess :3 Some ideas:

Flappy Bird-like game: SUPER CHAMA WOOP, Flying Tamas lels

Find and click game: Anyone that has a messy room/house and needs to find important things.

Point and shoot game: GOZARUTCHI THROWING SHURIKENS TO PRACTICE DUMMIES WOOP, Everyone in the gozaru place. Tamagotchis that throws things lels.

BTW TENSAITCHI'S GAME IS NAMED SPACE OUTBREAK( you can change this ) AND SHIGUREHIMETCHI'S GAME IS BEWILDERED PETS woop

CONTINUE THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE WE CAN DO THIS  LETS GO SPARTANS AWOO AWOO AWOO

• Eternal Mametchi Fan, *Hayden* and tamastar133 like this

*Hayden*

• hayden user photo

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:16 PM ( #355 )

I'm going to do sprites for Kikitchi's game which is the racing game. I'll do everything except the Kikitchi sprite as it was already done, and I probably won't do the artwork for him because i am really horrible with online drawing -_- XD Anyway, I'll get it done by today :)

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:21 PM ( #356 )

Yayayay I'm working on Yumemitchi's and Ura Kuchipatchi's gamessss

Here's what they're like in case you're wondering o3o

wjjbdi.jpg

260fl7c.jpg

I've been lazy with making the game in the past few days because I have an upset stomach ;_;

*Hayden*

• hayden user photo

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:51 PM ( #357 )

I've finished my sprites for Kikitchi's game, or whoevers game. It's a racing game pretty much, I KNOW THE SPRITES ARE SORT OF OVERSIZED BUT OH WELL. This game can be called.. umm.. I dunno actually, someone think of a name for it lol. Anyway;

u4wGk0K.png

OK, its really bad, and I didn't do his artwork because I'm terrible at it, but here is how you play it: Kikitchi is like practicing for a race but he needs help from Mametchi or something XD. There are lots of obstacles on the course, and he wants Mametchi to get past them or something IDK. You have three lives in the game and you use the up and down buttons to switch in other lanes (there are 3) and there will be obstacles on the lanes that you have to avoid as I said lol. You have to pass 30* obstacles to win the game and cross the finish line. Teah, so If you bump into an obstacle you lose one life, or maybe you don't get lives at all, IDK its up to EMF really.

Anyway, this is what is should sort of look like when it is put together :P derpy picture

MP3ubSj.png

Anyway, lol that is it for now, I'll make more sprites for games later on when i am bothered to XD

Hayden

• Tamacass likes this

PurplePyonkotchi00!

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:23 PM ( #358 )

Is there any other sprites that need made? I'm still up for spriting :3

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:20 AM ( #359 )

Might not be able to release the next demo until June because I'm busy with art commissions and studying </3

*Hayden*

• hayden user photo

Posted 14 May 2014 - 01:07 AM ( #360 )

Just compiling a list of the the things we still need o3o

Exteriors: - They all have three building and maybe items in the backgrounds like flowers and all that stuff,
Tamagotchi Town
Patchi Forest 
Gozaru Hills
Dream Town
and the last destination, but EMF will probably do it :newmametchi:

Interiors: These are just rooms really, XD, like Stores, houses and all that...
3x Interiors for Tamagotchi Town- School, Cafe and TamaX TV
1x Patchi Forest Interior- Kuchipatchi's House
1x Flower Hills Interior- Florist
2x Gozaru Hills Interiors- IDK yet...
3x Melody Land Interiors- Anything I guess, maybe a concert, store and house (?)
1x Vintage Vill Interior- House maybe
1x Candy Land Interior- Sweet Shop
3x Dream Town Interior- Dream School, Yume-X TV, Music Cafe

Well, still a lot to go XD, please help out everyone :D I recommend trying the demo first to see what its like and all :D
I'll be helping out soon when I finish all my study and homework and ugh.... lol

Edited by *Hayden*, 14 May 2014 - 02:13 AM.