tamagotchi ID Ls best games to download

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neriac

Reaction score
So actually have a couple questions

1. So I saw you can only have 2 games what are other peoples favorites?

2. Do games have to be in japanese or is there a way to change it to english?

3. Where do you get stuff to change the boarders from default I have seen videos with boarders that aren't little houses and trees are these special edition tama id Ls or can you download other boarders? example in this video they are eggs

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

The borders can be changed when you have 7 and 18 tamatomo stamps but I'm not sure if you can download them... I've never downloaded before

The icon backgrounds are not download items, they're built-in. However, they're initially not available; they're locked. To unlock them you need to have your Tamagotchi character visit certain travel locations. But... these travel locations too are initially not available; they're locked. Travel destinations are unlocked by raising adult characters to TaMaToMo level. On the status screen there are spaces reserved for four happy seals (they look like little flowers.) The first three happy seals are unlocked (one-by-one) by feeding your adult character their favorite food or snack, giving them their favorite toy to play with, or dressing them up in their favorite clothing / accessory. The fourth is earned automatically by keeping your adult character with you for at least 48 hours. Once you've obtained all four happy seals, your adult is added to the TaMaToMo List (accessible through the book icon.) There are 32 different adult characters you can raise to TaMaToMo level. New travel destinations will be unlocked as the number of unique characters in the TaMaToMo list reaches certain thresholds. When you send your Tamagotchi character to certain travel locations, an icon background selection will be unlocked. As soon as the first one is unlocked the third status screen will be accessible, allowing you to select which icon background you would like to set.

So actually have a couple questions

1. So I saw you can only have 2 games what are other peoples favorites?

2. Do games have to be in japanese or is there a way to change it to english?

3. Where do you get stuff to change the boarders from default I have seen videos with boarders that aren't little houses and trees are these special edition tama id Ls or can you download other boarders? example in this video they are eggs

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
1) There's no collective favourite; it's just your personal preference. Some people like the button pressing games, some like the catching games, some like the games where your randomly choose things.

2) All games are in Japanese. I don't think there is a way to change them to English (somebody correct me if I'm wrong, I don't have an iD L-E).

1. So I saw you can only have 2 games what are other peoples favorites? I like the balloon shooting game, I can't remember any others. But try them all out, they're all pretty fun. :)

2. Do games have to be in japanese or is there a way to change it to english? Downloads for the English iD L might be in English, but ones for the Japanese iD L aren't.

3. Where do you get stuff to change the boarders from default I have seen videos with boarders that aren't little houses and trees are these special edition tama id Ls or can you download other boarders? You can't download other borders; you unlock them from collecting a certain amount of adult characters with all the happy symbols. You can find more on this in iD L guides here on TamaTalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back