Question About Evolution- V4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EbonyTama

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am new to this forum so let me know if I'm doing anything wrong.

I have a V4.5 tamagotchi. My adult, Jepaw, just left and now I have a 1 year old girl named Chick. I am not particularly fond of all of the female adult evolutions and I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to get the one I want. I am on spring break right now so I have had a lot of time to take good care of Chick and she turned into a Hitodetchi and then into an Urayoungmarotchi.

I want her to turn into a Ura Memetchi or Ura Furawatchi but I REALLY don't want her to turn into a Tuskkomitchi, Ura Zukyutchi, Purimatchi, or Horoyotchi. Does anyone know how I can do this? Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks! ;)

on the 4.5, the evolution is personality-based, meaning the character that your tama grows into will depend on how high your "funny", "gorgeous", and spiritual levels are.

Here is a chart to show you which skill goes with which character:

https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=15082

You can know where your points for each skill are at by looking in the stats screen under the corresponding symbol. Certain games you play and food you feed your tama changes its personality

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your reply. I know about the skill points. I was wondering if I could get Chick to evolve into an adult that is not part of the family that her current character (urayoungmarotchi). For an example can she turn into an uravioletchi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back