Why my tamagotchi p's suddenly blackout ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Margareth19

Reaction score
When I came home from Church, I opened my p's. I press any button over 3 times, but it didn't display my tamagotchi character. I press the button from the back and download it, my p's work normal again. Why my p's suddenly blackout ? I thought that my p's run of battery, but it didn't show a picture of battery.

Maybe you just didn't see the battery icon? It could have come on while you were at church, and then just shut itself off because the batteries weren't changed. I didn't change the batteries after I first saw the icon, and it would only run after I pressed the reset button, so that's probably what happened to you too.. at any rate, if it still runs, I wouldn't be too worried about it. ^_^ Just, if it does it again (which it will in about a day if it follows what mine did), you should change the batteries and hopefully that will make it better.

Sounds like you need new batteries. The icon doesn't always show up, especially if they die quickly.

Mine dropped out like that when my batteries died. Just never gave me the battery picture that usually shows up. So, this is a simple battery change fix.

Maby you forgot to change the batterys so it just automaticly swiched off. If it happens again and your sure that its not the batterys then it is probebly something else.

Almost every Tamagotchi has a "glitch" like this. As others said, if it keeps happening you need to change the batteries (which means it's not really a glitch, of course).

That happened to me with other Tamas when my batteries were originally not that great.

The reason the screen blacked out is probably because the batteries were too far gone to even show the "out of battery" screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back