Pros and Cons of FooPets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
Pros:

-You get to play with a life-like pet of your own.

-They used state-of-the-art 3D technology to make the pet look realistic

-Your pet can have a litter of puppies (if you have a dog) or kittens (if you have a cat).

Cons:

-You have to pay for ClubFoo in order to get your pet from the adoption center.

Any other Pros or Cons you want me to add?

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant think of any, really good! But I HATE THE WORDS PROS AND CONS UGH my teacher said them all the time its driving me crazy literally ugh I HATE those words! Sorry just had to say that LOL but yeah only if you dont use them towards school related things its fine xD

And wow I had no idea you had to pay what a waste and you can have puppies or kitties? Cute!

thanks for posting this :D :D :D

I cant think of any, really good! But I HATE THE WORDS PROS AND CONS UGH my teacher said them all the time its driving me crazy literally ugh I HATE those words! Sorry just had to say that LOL but yeah only if you dont use them towards school related things its fine xD

And wow I had no idea you had to pay what a waste and you can have puppies or kitties? Cute!

thanks for posting this :D :D :D
No problem, and yeah it is a waste of time if you have to pay for it...I always thought that FooPets didn't need a membership...

I didnt know it did, and no wonder when I was little I tried joining it wouldnt let me....I hate how you have to pay :(
here's another pro:

-You can name your pet when you adopt it, and select its gender.

another con:

-Three ClubFoo Membership Packages are different amounts of money, and you have to choose which one that has all of the features.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back