TamaProfy vs TamaSuku ( School)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Hayden*

Reaction score
I decided to get one of these. Which one is more fun/ has better games etc

*Hayden*

I have both. Tama Profy for me, much fun, but I rarely use my Tama Suku because I am confused on how to use it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I saw your vid. I probably will get a P's after all

The suku is amazing!! You don't have to know japanese to understand it, I find it pretty simple to get by. I love how you get to collect so many characters from so many versions, and the games are very fun.

Tamasuku is one of my all-time favourite tamagotchi versions, so I say buy it! :D

You said fun and games right? Then you should probably go with the Suku! It has 6 different games to choose from. You can increase your points in Math, Language and Science! After some time students enroll to your school! If you reach a certain level, The Gotchi King will visit you and your chalkboard will level up! The Gotchi King will also give you special characters :D You can connect your Entams and Uratamas to your Suku so they can enroll and you wouldn't have to wait for students to enroll. You can also transfer Gotchi Points to Entamas, Uratamas, Keitai and Keitai Akais :D Overall, The Tamagotchi Suku is a very unique tamagotchi with an interesting gameplay! I say, Go foor the Suku !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back