Secret Connnection Character in iD L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

supatpit

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have Tamagotchi iD L (English) now I pet Hanikamitchi (teen) and I want him to be Maisutatchi (Secret Character)

So I connect him with my P's which I pet Amakutchi (abult) several times . . . . . but my Hanikamitchi is not chage to Maisutatchi

I keep connect it over and over , I guess more that 30 times.

What should I do .....?

https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=24737

^ on that chart, it says specifically that you need to connect to an iD, iD L, or iD Station; the P's isn't listed. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Also, next time, I would make a tally of the times you connected.. because even if you were under 30 by just 1, it still wouldn't count.

Edit: ok, so I looked it up, and as is evident in the topic below, you actually can do it by connecting the P's. So then, my guess is that you may have connected it for what feels like 30 times, but you didn't quite make it to 30. So yeah, I would just literally keep a tally going, and make little ticks on a sheet of paper for each time you connect with your P's.

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/184818-secret-character/

Last edited by a moderator:
I made a ticks. It's 42 times and......................nothing happen . . .

since I select "Play" it randomly play game and send item oh.....maybe "play game" isn't concern with 30 times and I sould count when it send an item only?

You have to wait for it to grow up into its adult stage from the teen stage it doesn't just happen. The games count too btw ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
oh. I missed the part where you said it wasn't grown yet lol. Yeah, you still have to wait the full time for it to grow. :) I hope it turns out as you want then, when the time comes! From what it sounds like, it should.

Hooray !!

579460_570388892994507_1587556868_n.jpg

Yaaaaaay :-D Congrats!!! I have this character on my 15th anniversary id l right now, but I didn't have to do anything special for him- he's just a normal growth

I want to know more about another condition of secret connection such as Hirotchi

"Connect with 6 different Tamagotchis"

What if I connect my iD L (when male character is teen) with my P's when male charecter ................ count 1 times right?

then I reset my P's and name baby Tamagotchi as new one and roll back the time in iDL and connect it again

iD L would count that method as a new Tamagotchi or infrared will recognize as the old one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back