Why is he crying?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit Rabbit

Reaction score
I finaly recieved my tamagotchi v4.5! I've been playing for half an hour, named my little guy Onion, which was a proper name it seems, since he sits around crying all the time. The tears are flying everywhere =/ Why is he doing this? I've fed him so he's not hungry, he's not sick and his happiness is full.

I am not compleatly sure because that I dont have a 4.5 but you might just need to give him a time out. Hope this helps!

Don't forget they can get sick by too many sweets.

Give him a praise when he does that. You give him time out when he looks mad.

Okay, thanks^^ I hope this guys lives for a long time, he's adorable. He just grew up into a marshmallow looking thing with arms and legs^^ Not really familiar with all the characters yet :3

if a v4.5 is crying, give him a praise. If he calls you when is happy and hungry hearts are full, and is still jumping on the screen like usual, give him a time out. I have 4 v 4.5, I know this version well ^^

Alright, cheers for all the help^^ Hopefully I'll get him to become a propper well behaved boy^^

By the way, I sent him to Tama Town and won some points and an action figure, I got a password and entered it on my egg, but I never got my items, what's up with that? =/

Alright, cheers for all the help^^ Hopefully I'll get him to become a propper well behaved boy^^

By the way, I sent him to Tama Town and won some points and an action figure, I got a password and entered it on my egg, but I never got my items, what's up with that? =/
The tamatown logout code will only give you the points you won during your tamatown visit.

The item codes has to be entered separatly in the password option on the upper fourth icon countin from the left; it's right under the shop. ;)

Congratulations on your v4.5, I hope you enjoy it!!

Ah, okay, then I understand how it works =) Thanks for clearing that up =)

I'm very happy with it and I love my little Onion a lot. Though he dosn't want too play any more games, haha. No idea why >_>

Onion does not want to play games because he currently is at his base weight. (connection toddler:10 lbs).

A tamagotchi looses between 0-3 lbs evry time you play a game with him, and your tama won't play if he/she is at risk of falling under the base weight. In other words, your tamagotchi will not play with you if his weight is 12 or less, as it is impossible for him to weigh less than 10 lbs.

Feed him a snack or two, and he'll play with you. Just make sure you don't feed him too many snacks, because then he'll get a toothache and become overweight.

For tamagotchi connections it's healthy to try and keep the character as close to his/her base weight as possible.

For future reference:

Tamagotchi connection v. 1-4.5 base weight:

baby: 5 lbs

toddler: 10 lbs

teen: 20 lbs

adult: 30 lbs

Notes:

# Your tamagotchi has to weigh at least 3 lbs above the base weight to play a game.

# There are exceptions to the base weight chart; for example Hinotamatchi's base weight is 15 lbs and not 20 on the v3 (and I think the v4 as well.)

Hope this helped! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back