Grind my gears!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit Rabbit

Reaction score
It's time for everyones show! "You know what really grinds my gears?" Here we tell others about the hardships of life we have too endure, and you have to start by saying "You know what really grinds my gears?"

You know what really grinds my gears? The cardboard on 2032 packages. Its like it's made of somekind of super material. I ripped the plastic off thinking I would get the battery, but no. A thin layer of the cardboard was still covering it . . . Challenge accepted! I went at it with my fingernails to no use. I used a toothpick, not a scratch, then I got desperate and took a sharp knife that managed to poke an opening, then I proceded with ripping it apart with my fingers, took about 5 minutes. All that trouble just to get some batteries! What's up with that?

You know what really grinds my gears? When people think that Rayman is a bore! Hello, if you only played one game, then you don't know enough about him.

EDIT: You know this is a reference to the TV show Family Guy. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back