bluegreen's tamagotchi log (wow what a creative title)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluegreen

Reaction score
so hi everyone, sorry I haven't been very active lately. but it's summer so yeah now I've got time for stuff. oh yeah and sometimes I'll neglect proper punctuation/capitalization because I'm lazy. anyways

Day 1.

So I finally took my Tamagotchi P out of its box. It took me a full hour to figure out how to remove the back and put in the batteries and it was so stressing. The fact that the instructions were in Japanese didn't help either. So yeah I do not understand it at all because everything is in Japanese and half the time I'm just like what is even happening. It asked me for the date and time and then I'm not sure what was next but I think it asked me for my name and birthday too. I'm not sure if I put in my name in Japanese correctly but oh well. So yeah an egg appeared on the screen then after a few seconds though it felt like 10 minutes it hatched into a boy. Not entirely sure what the heck it is but it's blue. It's like this tiny blue blob thing with a yellow mouth and tiny yellow feet. I think I may have accidentally overfed it.

It seriously does not make any sense at all. I went out the door and went to some arcade place and played jump rope or something I don't even know but I keep on losing. I tried the other game. It was much easier to understand although it did take some trial and error. You have this sack and you have to press the button on the left to move left and the button in the middle to move right and catch sushi and candy and stuff. I got 200 gotchi points from it. So after the game my tama got sick? How even well I didn't know what to do and I pressed random stuff, it turns out the four leaf clover is medicine what so oh yeah I didn't name my tama yet and I don't know how to in the P it's seriously hard to understand but uhhh I'll just name him Adam. So yeah Adam says hi.

I'm not sure what I pressed but apparently it can go outside its house? Random stuff happens like this poster/flyer thing flew and my tama jumped and caught it then it asked something and I didn't respond right away so it went on sleep mode and it disappeared and I don't even know. Then I went outside again and someone was selling food? There was this green ice cream looking stuff that I wanted to buy but apparently when you don't respond right away it goes on sleep mode and the vendor disappeared. Oh well I only had 200 gotchi points to spend. Apparently tamas go to sleep at 5:47 PM uuhh ok, you go sleep, Adam. I'll report any updates tomorrow but this log will probably die eventually so don't get your hopes up. Sorry I couldn't post pics by the way.

UPDATE: it evolved into a turtle thing a few minutes ago it's really cute actually

good news, finally got a photo of it, I'm sorry my phone has a crappy camera I have a nokia not an iphone whatever lol

tumblr_mk9lm800mk1s1srnbo1_500.jpg

so yeah Adam's a turtle thing

oh yeah forgot his stats, silly me lol uuuhhh he basically has a full happy and hungry meter and he weighs 37g and he currently still is a turtle thing I forgot whether tamas wake up at 7 AM or 8 AM and it turns out it's 7 good thing I woke up at like 6 because of stress uuuhhh I cleaned up his poo, gave him a bath then played that sack game a couple of times because I need more gotchi points for stuff, ok? it's just the start of the day, though, I will update as the day progresses

I know it's a bit weird this way like people usually just take note of what happens then report it all at once at the end of the day but yeah who cares I'm doing it like this

P.S. Adam says that if you're reading this you should all get a life instead of reading about his...wait what really, Adam? really?

so I played that sack game a bit more and earned a lot of gotchi points apparently I got like 2000 or something I spent like 300 on this ball and 500 on this book but I'm not even sure if that's what they are and Adam lost a lot of weight he's currently 21 g and that's basically gonna be my last update for the day unless he grows up then I'd have more to tell you. man, I really wish I had a v4.5

ok ok last update for the day lol sorry uuhhh so I googled the growth chart and apparently it has some mechanics from the v4 (and that excites me because I have always wanted a v4) and for some reason I'm aiming at getting a Rightchi because he looks cool so that book thing I bought earlier it turns out to be a cookbook and it gave Adam a gourmet personality and that makes him evolve into a Maimaitchi so yeah one step closer, all I need to do is be careful about the care misses. man, all these new tama characters make my head spin. oh yeah and Adam says he wants to be like Sunny Baudelaire from A Series Of Unfortunate Events because she's a baby who can cook well Adam are you sure you want to be like Sunny because I would not recommend getting involved in the VFD.

I dunno it sorta feels weird being here again after being gone for so long like ok guys I'm leaving then suddenly oh yeah hey guys I have a Tamagotchi P and I'm gonna start a tama log well this log will eventually die soon enough so don't get your hopes up, anyways this is the rest of what happened yesterday: Adam evolved into a Maimaitchi not sure what it is but it reminds me of a snail thing. oh yeah and by the way I do know that evolved isn't the right word to use but I'm a pokemon fan too and I don't care.

so yeah here are three more bad quality photos

tumblr_mkcjbcHbEr1s1srnbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mkcjbcHbEr1s1srnbo2_250.jpg

tumblr_mkcjbcHbEr1s1srnbo3_250.jpg

oh yeah and I bought a few more stuff like binoculars and stuff, gonna keep him in a intelligent personality so if I get more care misses than required for Rightchi I can at least still get Nandetchi

earlier Adam's personality has been randomly changing from style to charisma to style to charisma and back again and all because I fed him a pretzel from that music cafe place so I gave him binoculars and that turned him intelligent, if it changes back again I'll give him the music sheet because music is awesome

P.S. if you didn't know yet I named my tamagotchi Adam after Adam Young (AKA Owl City)

so yeah Adam grew up into a Rightchi today as planned I didn't see it tho I was eating dinner lol I actually expected to see a Nandetchi because I thought for sure I got more care misses than that so yeah Rightchi was a pleasant surprise anyways here's a picture of Adam

tumblr_mjyullW6NT1qafng9o1_500.jpg

oops wrong Adam

tumblr_mkd9njJppB1s1srnbo3_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_mkd9njJppB1s1srnbo1_500.jpg

oh yeah and I bought him some clothes too

still in shock over what the heck just happened to my tama i just i can't even just how

I just randomly kept visiting the park you know I wanted to get Adam a pet dog or something but he kept meeting girls and idk he went on dates he met this one purple thing with a ribbon idk but they went to the beach and splashed in the ocean and kissed??? then they got married??? and Adam played a bit with his daughter then left??? I have their daughter with me right now she used to be this pink thing but she evolved into a ghost thing with a pink umbrella hat thing??? idk it was all so sudden ADAM WHY DID U LEAVE ME well uuhh I guess I'll name her Brielle. I didn't get pictures of any of it tho

so the electricity has been going on and off randomly for the past three hours and it happened FOUR TIMES ugh so I was really bored and I'm just like you know what who cares about gotchi points anyway I'll go buy my tama a computer and I did I actually took pictures of it but I'm too lazy to post them so yeah gotta earn those gotchi points again idk what I'm saving up for maybe a home makeover or clothes or something but yeah I don't care anymore

so the house got dirty but I spent all my gotchi points and didn't have any left to buy cleaning supplies so yeah went to the arcade and played a lot oh yeah and Brielle like evolved today into this mushroom thing idk what it is but I don't care and I don't care who Brielle grows up into as long as it's not Memetchi idk there's nothing wrong with Memetchi but she's my least favorite tamagotchi of all time I'm sorry uuhh up there with Tosakatchi and Makiko in least favorites yeah somewhere there but yeah Memetchi isn't bad idk tho that purple thing with a ribbon who Adam ran away with's smile is just no your smile is annoying stop smiling like that no just can u not it's just no so yeah idk just my opinion don't like get mad at me ok bye

so Brielle got married today to Kuchipatchi finally a character I actually know she had a son, he grew into a red thing (instead of a turtle thing and I am really sad about that turtle thing was my fav) then fell asleep I dunno what to name him but how about Randal? current stats are we're in the third generation, uuhh wow he's really hungry he only got one sushi filled but he's fairly happy oh yeah and I was able to earn back the lot of gotchi points now I've got like 6000 I'm gonna save up until I can buy a home makeover not sure which rooms to do first but I like the outerspace theme idk so that's it for today

so the red thing evolved into Cosmotchi lol I know this one's name and I'm aiming to get the knight thing so I'll keep this personality on gourmet yeah not much happened except I got a buttload of gotchi points but I'm not spending them on random stuff now I'm saving up for the home make over thing so yeah that's it for today

so Randal evolved into Knightchi as planned though I didn't expect that because I thought for sure I got more care misses than that oh well I'm not complaining so I tried to get him happy signs or puzzle pieces or whatever but idk nothing seems to make him happy in fact most things make him sad, apparently he does not like computers or sausages. so I heard he likes hamburgers so I bought a hamburger thing from that cat thing and it gave me a coupon for a 50% discount to idk what store lol but it turns out hamburgers do not make him happy either so idk I have like 11,000 gotchi points right now but idk what to spend them on I'm saving up for the home make over, I might buy some other random things too tho later like that black cat hat

I thought for sure that coupon was a one use only thing but it didn't disappear from my inventory so yeah I guess it isn't, I finally got a happy sign puzzle piece thing I already forgot what I bought but yeah, oh yeah and Randal is putting on a bit of weight I'm gonna have to start playing more games, I'm already bored with the games tho and it's really easy to beat man I wish you get more than just 200 per game oh well... so yeah Randal's probably gonna get married soon, apparently the park is a place where you socialize and meet other tamagotchis and go on dates and not a place to look for stray dogs to take home and be your pet I thought for sure there was a feature in it that lets you have a pet but I guess that was the iD or iD L oh well. that new dating system is better than an arranged marriage anyway. I hope to get a girl new gen so I can name her Vienna.

UPDATE: wait somehow my tamagotchi did pick up a stray dog and it's pink with a little blue bow on it or something and you can take it out for walks so I guess it is a place to meet other tamagotchis but I wasn't wrong about the dog part oh wait Randal's going on a date again oh my glob he took her out for ice cream. TWICE. then got married? idk who the heck that was but she was brown and held a pink mirror??? and she reminded me of a cow, not in a bad way, cows are nice without them we wouldn't have chocolate milk but wow I got my wish they had a daughter. so hello Vienna, welcome to the world.

I'm sorry for not posting a lot of pictures, I'm too lazy to upload them but here's one: (it's pretty old tho) the ghost with an umbrella hat thing buys a computer

85768d1364716940t-photo0121.jpg

anyways if you're confused or too lazy to read all my previous entries here's a recap:

gen 1: boy named Adam, Rightchi, married idk who but she's purple with a pink ribbon and has a really really really really annoying smile

gen 2: girl named Brielle, pink human thing with a pink hat (Himespetchi I think that's what it's called????), married Kuchipatchi

gen 3: boy named Randal, Knightchi, married idk who but she's brown and carries around a pink mirror for some reason and reminds me of a cow but not in a bad way

gen 4 (current gen): girl named Vienna, still growing up

and that's my last post for today

so Vienna evolved into that ghost thing with an umbrella hat, I was expecting the flowerpot tho, and now she's a idk what that is but it's got like a colorful skirt??? and huge blue ears??? and she's overweight, I should play the sack game more often. also because according to my calculations I'm pretty close to my goal number of gotchi points for the home make over just around 3000 more to go. sorry for not posting pictures again I'm still lazy

the cat thing came by and I bought this green ice cream stuff idk what it is but I hope it's wasabi ice cream, that stuff is amazing then I got another coupon from her I think it's for her own shop that music cafe place. that reminds me of yesterday when I went to the dentist lol my mom bought white chocolate wasabi flavored ice cream but the white chocolate overpowered the whole thing and totally drowned out the wasabi you couldn't even taste it it was basically liquified white chocolate with green flecks like white chocolate is pretty good but I don't like it much and it was disappointing no being able to taste the wasabi. oh well.

so yesterday she evolved into Yumemitchi (idk if I spelled that right but yeah who cares) and apparently Yumemitchi is fancy, she freaking rides around in a limo instead of walking and I'm just like where did you get that did you steal it because I didn't buy you a limo so yeah and apparently it celebrated my birthday without me while I left it alone when I went to eat breakfast but that's ok I couldn't care less she'll probably get married soon tho

I've had Vienna the longest out of all my tamagotchis on my P and she was starting to annoy me a bit bECAUSE SHE KEEPS ON FREAKING WINKING AND SHE RIDES A FREAKING LIMO INSTEAD OF WALKS REALLY??? A LIMO REALLY? but yeah since I went to the beach yesterday (I don't want to talk about it, don't ask but my sister dragged me into it) while I was bobbing uselessly in the dead jellyfish infested waters my tama was not doing well, I left her alone for around 9 hours not exaggerating, when I got back to her she was really sick and pooped a lot but when I gave her medicine she suddenly got really happy??? and she got a happy sign puzzle piece thing???? how

anyways here's what happened today so far:

I woke up to my tama beeping. sometimes I wonder why you have to take care of the adults, tHEY'RE FREAKING ADULTS WHY CAN'T THEY TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES but I guess that is the point of a tamagotchi, you have to take care of it so yeah I brought her to the park and idk what happened but she turned into a police officer??? she caught Nazotchi (lol I actually know this one's name) littering and helped a lost child??? then she recorded the events in her diary??? well I married her off today to idk who that was but I actually used the matchmaker this time instead of dates in the park because those are really time consuming and she was just meeting that weird guy asking her to be a police officer again instead of other tamagotchis to date so yeah the guy was yellow with orange hair or was that just a darker shade of yellow and blue clothes idk how to describe him actually but I didn't like the other two guys much so yeah Vienna had a daughter and I named her Anna (the names seem random to you but I named them after songs actually, Owl City songs wait one of them was Sky Sailing but yeah)

Anna just evolved into a flowerpot thing instead of the umbrella hat ghost which is a huge relief actually, she got sick and pooped a lot a couple of times but yeah everything's ok right now

Latest posts

Back