V4.5 shapes controls?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit Rabbit

Reaction score
My tama is now 1 year old and I've unlocked some games, shapes is the only one I don't understand. What am I supposed to do? I tried pressing the buttons but nothing happens, the blocks just fall on their own and I can't move the row at the bottom

On the bottom of the screen there are three unmoving shapes. Each of your buttons controlls a shape.

A button - Left shape

B button - Middle shape

C button - Right shape

If you push down two of the buttons on the same time, their corrresponding shapes will switch place.

You can't push down more than two buttons at a time.

Now as you've seen, other shapes are falling down towards the ones that you're controlling.

The goal is that each falling shape should land on a similair one.

For example, a falling triangle should land on your triangle, so you have to switch your shapes so that your triangle is situated under the falling triangle.

As the shapes falls in numbers of two or three you simply have to switch a bit faster before they land.

It's game over if a shape falls on a different-looking shape.

I hope this makes sense! :D

Wonderful! Thank you so much for explaining the controls! My little Onion will have a blast with this game. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back