JLou's Virtual Pet Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLou

Reaction score
So I'm trying the log thing again! It will not be daily and there may be many days between posts depending on my schedule. It will also have V-pets other than the Tamagotchi, however as that is what I have the most of, it will be overwhelmingly Tama-related.

We're jumping into the middle of things with the first post, since I'm in the middle of two versions right now. I have a V3 running, as well as my iDL. I do have a new pierce for the P's on its way, so the P's will probably pop up soon as well.

Some of you are probably familiar with my oldie, Lorne. If not, check out the Long Lived Oldies Hatch (https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/184252-long-lived-oldies-hatch/) to see his history.

Lorne is 37 years old, which is, I think, a year older than my oldest Oldie previous to him.

He may be old, but he certainly still gets his excercise! He went for a power walk this morning and I managed to snap a picture despite the fact that he was speeding by with those awesome tennis shoes!

walking_zps00013f36.jpg

When he got back home, he decided to pull out the record player and listen to one of his favorite songs while relaxing a bit from the walk~

record01_zps7893f1fc.jpg

I think he was a little sad when the song ended.

record02_zps3c01f487.jpg

Meanwhile, his next door neighbor, Princess Lavuli decorated her home for Easter!

LavuliEasterDecor_zpsb9b01705.jpg

She's pretty proud of her work and was excited to show it off to you all!

PrincessLavuli_zpsaab1a56c.jpg

Princess Lavuli and I are sad...

PrnLavuli_zps81ac4f5a.jpg

We have absolutely no idea how to play this Frog mini game that we downloaded! If anyone knows how, feel free to send us a message with some pointers!

frogGame02_zps244cf859.jpg

They sure are cute little froggies, but we have no clue what to do with them!

In other news, Lorne is 39 years old today. You'd think that after being alive so long he'd have gotten used to rolling around on a ball and acquired some balance, but alas, he just can't seem to get the hang of it. He's having a pretty good day anyway, though!

LorneBalance_zps62a97d8f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Today Lorne is 45! He's in a good mood about it, as you can see.

45years_zpsb5a79add.jpg

This Easter my fiance got me the Star Wars Yoda Giga Pet... It clearly needs a lot of attention, so I definitely won't be logging about that one any time soon, but it is really cute!

yodapet_zps611c80ab.jpg

Four days ago I also received the Fairy Change pierce for the P's along with the super cute Love-Yume Tamatomo strap, so once I have an adult that I can change, I'll post that here as well.

So a lot has happened since Easter!

The iDL's batteries died and instead of replacing them, I popped new batteries into my purple P's and plugged in the Fairy Change pierce again. I was well on my way to getting a change character when... I got totally carried away with care misses and gave a few too many.. Oops! BUT, I ended up with Yukinkotchi, who is totally awesome!

yukinkotchi01_zps6269b992.jpg

I had a great time getting to know Yuki and wasn't at all disappointed that I hadn't gotten a character that you could change with the Fairy Change pierce. She's so adorable!

yukinkotchi02_zpsa0fadeb3.jpg

She ended up bringing home this cute little pet yesterday~

yukiPet_zps6b12d3d7.jpg

And then this morning she surprised me with a proposal to Mametchi! Together they had this lovely little girl who is now in my care:

YukisBaby_zps67fa738f.jpg

Perhaps this time I'll be a little more careful and actually get a character I can change.

On the Oldie front, Lorne is now 49 years old. It's been raining a lot here lately, and just in time the umbrella appeared in the shop!

umbrella_zps2ac30fe1.jpg

He was pretty pleased with himself and gloated about it because I couldn't for the life of me find my own umbrella!

In the middle of my Japanese lesson I discovered I didn't have Lorne with me (cue a moment of shock and worry, as he's never been without me in his whole 49 years!). I had taken my sweater off and swapped it for a fleece hoodie before I left and he was still hanging out in my sweater pocket at home! I had meant to show my sensei my cute little oldie, but that'll have to happen later this week.

When I got home, I rushed to find him and make sure he was okay. Turns out I didn't have to worry at all. He was slightly hungry, but perfectly happy to be studying at home while I was studying elsewhere. What a self-sufficient little guy.

study_zps30200fc5.jpg

My P's evolved into Nokobotchi today. I am going to aim for ChouChoutchi, assuming I don't screw up my care misses today!

nokobotchi_zpsadfb09fc.jpg

Today Lorne turned 50! I can't believe I haven't changed his battery yet. I specifically used the best brand of batteries I had on hand, but I still didn't think it would last THIS long! Nice. I expect I'll be changing it soon, though, so I threw a battery and screw driver into my purse so I have them with me when it happens.

fifty_zpsd79252e4.jpg

Here are the two gifts I gave him for this milestone day of life:

tv_zps506c9d73.jpg

skates_zpsd91fe332.jpg

Well, I was quite successful in getting Chouchoutchi! She's super cute!

chou05_zpsdd38cf25.jpg

She looks quite at home with the fairy change background!

chou01_zps335285c9.jpg

We played outside a lot today. In her world it was beautiful and sunny. So I escaped the windy, cold, slightly snowy day here by playing outside with Chou in her world!

chou02_zps07b05e97.jpg

She showed me how well she can fly, and it was quite a sight to behold.

chou03_zps60fb42bb.jpg

Quite by chance, we achieved all three of her puzzle pieces last night! It was very exciting.

chou04_zps6a6a4133.jpg

Tomorrow night I think we'll go to the fairy change place.... I think we're both excited about that!

I have no pictures of Lorne today, but he is now 52 years old.

Today was the big Fairy Change day for my little Chouchoutchi!

She received her last puzzle piece and then off to the change place we went!

change01_zps411e37a4.jpg

She was rather nervous at first, but I told her to relax...

change02_zpsbf3641f9.jpg

There was a huge poof and the room was filled with colorful smoke...

change03_zps51a3a37c.jpg

And then my sweet Chouchoutchi was in the middle of a big flower!

change04_zpsa6f51561.jpg

A lovely addition to this butterfly's attire, for sure.

After that we spent a little time outside and she came down out of her flower to relax on the front lawn.

outside_zps8e4c81bc.jpg

Lorne is 56 today:

56yrs_zps902f4646.jpg

Chou decided to marry today:

married_zps9137cabb.jpg

And they had a cute little boy!

baby_zps2527f31a.jpg

Who evolved into Mitsumarutchi!

toddler_zpsfefda417.jpg

Latest posts

Back