Identify This Pet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MintyDreams7

Reaction score
It's an oddly-shaped purple pet with sandy yellow buttons and frame. It has an IR window on the side.

When started up it shows a little person running, then some people with hearts... and then lets you choose between what I guess is a girl or a boy. When you choose, it shows a house, and prompts you to input a name.

Pet (boy) (girl)

There are several icons: Knife and fork (with many food selections), a round icon that looks kinda like a flower or wheel, an open book, medical kit, a dustpan/rake?, half moon, weighing scale, umbrella, heart with waves coming off it, an icon that looks like Memetchi and Mametchi holding hands, two hearts with an arrow through it, and a different scale. The "attention" icon is a cellphone.

Here are some of the different screens.

I can feed it, some foods make it pop up with a happy/heart animation, but only on the first feeding. Every other action (except the ones for IR communication, those just tell me that the connection failed because I don't have another of these pets. XD) result in the pet shaking its head at me.

Does anyone know what this is?

I left it alone for a while and... nothing happened. It didn't beep at me or change in any way.

Hmm, I've never seen anything like this pet before. I don't think it's a tamagotchi, they don't usually work like this pet seems to. It could be an immitation tamagotchi as you mentioned that it shows a mametchi and memetchi icon, or it could just be a different make of virtual pet. Where did you get it from?

It is definitely an oddpet of some kind, not made by Bandai. On the back it has a logo that says "Wasaki" and near the battery info it says "Electronic Pal" it is also "Manufactured in China"

My Grandma gathers various virtual pets from thrift stores and yard sales for me, so I have no idea where exactly this is from.

3 of the icons are for connecting in some way (the heart with waves seems to be for sending gifts, the Mametchi/Memetchi icon and the heart with arrow icon both initiate connection). Whatever it is, it seems to focus on connecting to another pet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back