Keeping up the interest?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit Rabbit

Reaction score
I've now had my tamagotchi v4.5 for 3 days, Onion is all grown up, and a special character - Mukimukitchi. I've played all the minigames, sure they are fun, but not 50 times a day >_> The only thing still keeping my rapidly decreasing interest is seeing all the other characters. I feel that the v4.5 is not needy enough for me. I feed him 3 times a day, that seems to be enough to keep him happy, and poopscoop 2 times a day, sometimes more if he's eating something odd, hehe :p I might check out the V2 and the V3 since I like a pet that requires more care. But I don't want to loose interest in the V4.5 since it's quite awesome really. Help me Tamatalk, you'r my only hope! =)

Idl seems decently needy. Cool part is you can use a irda usb and custom the heck outta it. But if you wanna go bang for your buck expense... Go for a 1997 tama. Always needing something lol.

Needy needy.... if you want needy and a challenge, get a Tamagotchi Umino, lol. You'll start to hate that thing real quick. :p

None of the tmgc + (japanese connections) are very needy at all. I don't find ID L very needy at all either.

The v2 and the tamagotchi music stars would probably be the neediest connections. Also most vintages are pretty needy, but I think a vintage can tire you out pretty quickly since they only have one game, one meal, one snack and no items.

Maybe you should buy a connection that's earlier than your v4.5, and keep them both running at the same time. That'll raise the neediness level, plus you'll have someone to connect and maybe mate your v4.5 to.

If you don't care much about connecting, I'd say music star; they're quite a challenge.

I am actually a huge fan of the color tamas - they are not very needy, but they have lots of other ways of keeping you occupied. Like, finding a pet, or "collecting" all tamatomo characters by getting happy symbols or puzzle pieces.. Just another thing to think about. :)

I agree with Jokus, the v2 is needier than most of the newer models. It will get boring quickly though as it has a lot less content than the V4.5 with fewer games, no jobs and much more.

The music star I found very needy compared to the others, but it all depends if you're interested in it. I would have recommended it before they took the servers down for tamatown. It has a bunch of features though.

You could get a V3 which is a popular choice, and take care of both the the v4.5 and v3 at the same time if you're up to it.

I would personally avoid the V1 and V2 and get a V3 or V6. Keep in mind the V5 and V6 cannot connect with the v4.5.

And about the tama-go, I've never had one so I can't give you any advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Accidentally posted twice...

Just to say, if you get the V3 you can connect it with your 4.5 and they can have a child together! Its great fun!

Side Note: The V3 Mini-Games are beyond awesome! You can play them 10 times without getting bored! ;)

Poor princess Leia. :p

You should get an iD L or P's, they will keep up your interest, believe me! Many locations to discover, many options + items that you can send via bluetooth. <3

Also, if you like vintage, then maybe you should get something else than Tamagotchi? My Akachan Dino is very, very needy and I have to try very hard to keep it alive, believe... I failed 3 times already! xD I will try again eventually, but not now.
What else, hm...
I've heard that Gyaoppis are a lot fun, I have one too but haven't played with it yet. I'm very excited about it though, many people say that the Super Gyaoppi is the king of multipets. ;)

Which version can send via BlueTooth?

I meant sending items from your computer or phone via iR, sorry, haha, I don't believe I actually wrote bluetooth! xD
Sorry one more time, my fault. :D

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've heard that the Tamagotchi Ocean is very needy.

If you're considering this one my advice is to buy the japanese version since it's a lot cheaper.

But I think that the best options are already above my reply..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back