Dark Haven

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acegirl928

Reaction score
(Inspired by a project my friend and I had for our Creative Writing class. It may sound cheesy, but we had to create our own video game plot and outline. Please keep reading, it gets better! PS you may notice some similarities to Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Spyro, The Last Airbender, etc. I am already aware of this.)

Once upon a time...

There was a small, magical forest village called Haven. Haven is a town of purity and full of good-hearted townspeople. The root of Haven's magic lies within the powerful Crystal of Light that floats above the village. It not only acts as the source of sunlight for the tiny village, but also as a barrier to keep evil away from the surrounding realms. Haven has been a peaceful community for centuries... until now.

A dark cloud appears...

Out of nowhere and seems to cover Haven in a hazy purple fog. Within minutes the town is swallowed in darkness. And before anyone can escape, one by one the villagers are turning, overcome by evil. Only one being could be responsible for releasing so much evil on such an innocent town ; the wicked sorcerer Kallahr. With the help of his demonic minions, there seems to be no hope for the forest realm of Haven. How will the Crystal be returned?

Your adventure begins...

Hello young warrior. My name is Zumi. I am a forest fairy and also one of the guardians of the Crystal of Light. My realm has been attacked by the evil Kallahr and our beloved Crystal has been stolen. Darkness has already began to crumble our beautiful village. Without the light, we fairies cannot survive and evil will rule Haven. We desperately need your help. Godspeed my dear.

640x360_18592_Forest_village_2d_fantasy_architecture_village_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

OKAY GUYS! I hope you read all that. A few other things to explain before you submit a form so bare with me please. Here's the deal, you may chose which realm you are from. There are 4 realms total. (Unfortunately you cannot be from Haven since that is the village in trouble, but the other parts of the forest realm are free game.) A few things to know about each realm before you choose...

Willow (Forest): Fairies and elves live here. Control over nature.

Cerulea (Ocean): Mermaids, nymphs, etc. Control over water.

Nimbus (Sky): Angel-like humans. Control over wind/weather.

Vulcan (Fire): Elf-ish creatures born from a volcano. Control over fire and rocks.

ALMOST DONE I PROMISE. You may choose what your character looks like, please try to keep the above information in mind when creating your character's appearance, but feel free to get creative. I will approve all forms. All basic RP rules apply. If you have read everything, please submit your bio in your favorite font color. Lastly, have fun and enjoy! If you have any questions or ideas of your own to add, let me know!

Bio Example:

Name:

Realm:

Appearance: (no links or anime, use you words)

Weapon / Power:

Personality: (do I even need to say no "Mary Sue's"?)

History / Other info: (Optional. Anything else you want us to know about your character?)

I will post my bio shortly.

Happy Role-Playing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Nerissa Lagoona

Realm: Cerulea

Appearance: A young sea nymph and Cerulean realm warrior. Long, silvery blue hair and deep violet eyes; pale, porcelain smooth skin. Slight webbing between her fingers and toes. Wears a silky, flowing teal and white high-low dress with a thin, brown leather belt around her waist. Simple gladiator-type sandals with white lace tied to her calves. Wears a beautiful pearl necklace.

Weapon / Power: Her weapon of choice is a sword welded from deep ocean metals and a turquoise stone in the handle. Her pearl necklace becomes a whip made of pure water only when she makes it do so. Her power is the ability to blow bubbles that can contain small enemies.

Personality: Very brave and adventurous, sometimes takes risks without considering the consequences. A leader more so than a follower. Warm-hearted and caring. She is friendly but typically waits for new people to come to her before trying to make friends. Has a strong gut instinct and is very stubborn to change her mind once she makes a decision.

History / Other info: The youngest of 5 sisters and the only one who became a Cerulean warrior and not a sea maiden. Upset her father by training to be a warrior and left her home in the ocean realm to help restore the light to Haven. She is motivated by her want to prove herself to her family and friends back home.

Name: Maion "Mai" Rosenwald

Realm: Nimbus

Appearance: (no links or anime, use you words) Very pale skin, with a permanent pink flush in her cheeks. Blonde hair so light it looks almost silver. Short, chopped just at her ears. Green eyes, which can shift to brown when she gets angry. Mai wears a frilly knee length white dress, with big hanging sleeves. The dress is cinched at her waist with a thick black belt. Shoes are silver shiny flats with black bows on them. A short chain with a tiny star charm hanging from it is her favorite jewelry.

Weapon / Power: A small silver dagger with one ruby encrusted on each side of the handle. Even though Mai is violent, she will only use the knife if absolutely needed.

Personality: (do I even need to say no "Mary Sue's"?) Mai is one of those people who gets annoyed with almost everyone, very quickly. She is very tough, but does have a soft side if you get very close to her. (Which is really hard to do, because she locks almost everyone out.) Maion is stubborn and pushy, and isn't very good with people at first. If you have the patience to get to know Mai, she is a loyal friend.

History / Other info: (Optional. Anything else you want us to know about your character?) All family is gone except for her stepsister, Alayia, who is a Vulcan. Part of the reason why she is so locked up.

OOC: I hope this looks okay! I love the idea of this so I hope it works out! xo

(OOC: Wonderful! Accepted. I'm glad you like it.)

Nerissa read her letter from the forest fairy one last time before folding it and tossing it into the air. A small bubble left her lips and enclosed the note. She stared at the little bubble until it floated high enough into the air that she could no longer see it. Finally, after months of waiting, her warrior training had paid off and she was beginning a real mission. This was an opportunity to not only prove herself to her father and sisters, but to make friends with fellow warriors, from other realms as well as her own. She looked at her surroundings; with each step she took into the forest, the darker her world turned. The light was being drained from the trees right before her eyes.

(OOC: I assume everyone's in the same situation with the letter right now so I'm just gonna tag on)

Maion wrinkled her nose as she read her letter from the forest fairy. "I don't need instructions." She mumbled as she dropped the letter on the ground. There were two things Mai didn't want. Instructions, and companions. Nothing would be worse for her right now then to have to talk to anyone else, and so she was flying solo with this trip. People would just slow her down, and Mai definitely didn't have any time to waste. Her feet crunched in the dirt as she started walking through the trees. She had no idea where she was going, but Mai didn't care. For sure she would find something soon enough.

Nerissa continued down the dark path, the sound of leaves crunching echoed in the silence of the forest. She suddenly stopped, an unsettling feeling that she was being watched overwhelmed her. A whispering voice spoke to her. "You are not alone..." When Nerissa looked up again, she saw a shadow standing not ten feet from her. Another warrior perhaps? "Hello? Is someone there?" She hoped it was a warrior, and not a night creature.

Mai kept walking around aimlessly, bored out of her mind. She was snapped out of it when she saw a shadow in front of her. A grin crept on her face as she creeped closer the the shadow. "You are not alone." she whispered evilly. Mai lept behind a tree and stifled a giggle. "Hello?" she heard the person call out, and Mai snorted. It sounded like a girl. Whatever, lets just go out there. she thought bitterly. "Don't have a heart attack, I'm just a warrior." Maion said, leaning against the tree. "What are you doing out here?" she asked, patting the dagger case she had looped around her belt.

Name: deeia (pronounced dee-ah)

Realm: willow

Appearance: Tree nymph with thick, curly, caramel brown hair that goes down to her waist, golden eyes and tanned skin. She wears a flowing dark green, strapless, knee length dress. The dress has an emerald belt that sits on her hips. She has a topaz necklace that will glow when danger is near. She does not wear shoes because it keeps her connected to her element. A small part her hair is pinned upon one side. She has thin vines wrapped arrowed her arms (these have powers that will be explained below) she has pointed ears with dew drop earings.

Weapon / Power: As I said above her necklace glows when danger is near. Her vines around her arms can shoot out and grow, they can be controlled be Deeia. They are used to strangle and trap enemies. She can talk to animals and ask them to help her (they are more than happy to help Deeia because Deeia takes such good care of her forest). Deeia can communicate with trees and use them to help her. She has a bow and arrow made of silver. Deeia is more than capable than climbing and constructing shelters so this may be useful. She is skilled at using spells and can use them to enhance her powers and her shooting range.

Personality: Deeia is quiet and shy. She will get very defensive if her friends are in danger. she will fight tooth and nail for what she believes in. she is a very strong person that will do anything for her friends. She is quick to fall in love and has a soft and caring heart. If you get on her bad side be careful because all hell will break loose! Though Deeia is shy, when you get to know her be prepared for some crazy mischief and a fun time!

History / Other info: abandoned as a baby Deeia was adopted by a wise old sorcerer and was taught how to use her powers by her adopted mother. Deeia has been looking for her real family for 2 years but has gotten nowhere. She left her forest home and her adopted mother to study the art of the fight when she was 15. She found a teacher that would teach her how to fight. Now after her few years of training she has found a purpose other than looking for her family.

please tell me if this is ok and when i can join in! thank you!!! :D

Name: Maybeth Brown

Realm: willow

Appearance: a young beautiful girl mostly looking like a human more than an elf but still keeps the basic characteristics. She has point ears and arched shaped eyebrows and big blue eyes. She is thin and tall and has long beautiful brown hair. She wears a leather outfit that looks like old times archery clothes. It is brown and a bit timeworn but still makes her look wish and legentary just like a fighter from a myth. She always wears a silver blueish belt around her waist on which she hangs odd items and tiny bags. She also wears brown leather soft boots. She always wears her silver amulet star shaped.

Weapon / Power: Her favorite weapon is her wooden bow with arrows. It has a silver handle and it's magical [it can't be broken] She has a good shoot but uses sword as well! her sword is made by elfs and it's long and light as a feather but sharp as the wolfs teeth. She is a fast and good fighter.

Personality: She has stormfull ideas that are brilliant but usually cause truble on her. She is mature more than usual for her age. She is kind but likes to revenge so don't stand on her way! She loves adventure and battles. She is brave though she is young. She is stuborn and can be easily too angry! She risks everything for her friends and she is quiet emotional.

History / Other info: (Optional. Anything else you want us to know about your character?): She was living with her young brother Kevin and her parents in the forest realm but one day, when she came back home from hunting she realized that her entire family died from a fire caused at the forest. She was the only survivor...

She decided to join the evil forces but luckily stepped back the latest moment now she tries to help against them!

please inform me for any mistake! :) [forgive my terrible use of english mistakes... -_- :eek:

(OOC: Both of you are accepted. Lovely bios to you both! I appreciate all the detail. Oh and I just realized I said my character is a sea nymph. I meant to put mermaid but I can't edit my own bio now haha so just by the way!)

Nerissa flinched from Mai's sudden voice. "Geez!" She scolded, "Don't creep up on me like that." She sighed with relief when she realized she was in no danger. "This is no time for pranks. Who knows what kind of monsters are lurking around here. Anyway, my name's Nerissa. I'm a warrior from Cerulea. And you are?"

Deeia felt the wind change. She put a hand on her stomach, she had a bad feeling. she lifted her arm and called a bird to her. Deeia sent the bird to find out what was wrong. the bird came back and warned her of danger.

Deeia placed a hand on a nearby tree to talk to its spirt. "Whats wrong?" she asked the spirt.

"A darkness has fallen, you must use what you know to help!" The tree spirt showed her a mental image of Haven.

"No!" she wispered. "I must find others that can help!"

Deeia went home to pack her things and say goodbye to her mother. With a final kiss of the cheek Deeia left her home to save Haven.

I was walking carefully at the forest following a path that I could feel it was safe. I used some magic before to find my way and I regreted as it made me feel weak now...

I suddenly heard a tiny noise of speach and brunches breaking... I slowed down and took out my bow aiming what twould come out sure that it couldn't be anything good...

"Sorry. Didn't know you were jumpy." Mai simply said. She walked closer to the girl, examining her closely. She seems... okay. Mai blew a piece of hair from her eyes. "I don't think anyone does, to be honest." She laughed. "I'm Maion, from the Nimbus realm. Are you out here to try and save Haven too?"

"No, I just decided it would be a lovely day to stroll through the forest possessed by darkness", Nerissa chuckled sarcastically. "It's nice to meet you Maion. Do you have any ideas where we should go first? Or what we are even looking for? Zumi wasn't very clear." Nerissa glanced at the forest around her, hoping her eyes would catch a glimpse of remaining light, or at least a clue of some sort. Although she had never been to Haven, or anywhere else in the forest realm, she knew there was a disturbance in the trees. It was far too quiet; no birds chirping, no leaves rustling from the breeze.

I could clearly hear voices now... I walked slowly to them and when I felt I was too close I jumped out behind some brunches and shooted straight away!

My arrow got stuck on the ground. I looked around me, there were two other girls there who bothed looked surprised to see me. I was suspisious and worried as I couldn't clearly know if they were with my side.

-Who are you and what are you doing here? I said loudly while aiming them.

It was starting to get dark, so Deeia decided to set up camp.She had traveled far today and was sure she would reach the outskirts of Haven by tomorrow. As she sat down by her fire she got some food out of her bag. After she ate the small meal she used her powers to make a patch of grass grow and become soft, to become a bed for her. She layed down on her bed of grass and fell asleap thinking of all the wild adventures she would have.

Mai rolled her eyes. "Call me Mai." she gave Nerissa a small smile. "I don't know who Zumi is, so that's probably a pretty big clue that I have no idea where I'm going." she laughed, kicking up some of the leaves that had fallen. There were dark clouds looming, and Mai was hoping it would blow over. Rain was not fun for her. Suddenly, she heard a loud crackle of leaves. Mai turned her head to see a girl, pointing an arrow at the two of them. "Calm down." she said calmly to the girl. "We're not doing anything wrong."

I didn't move at all. In fact I became even more wild hearing the girl telling me to calm down...

-I said, WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!!! I shouted this time and got closer to aim her better...

Mai raised her eyebrows. "Jesus. Do you have anger issues or something?" she turned to face the girl, her hands on her hips. "I'd put that bow down if I were you." Mai said as she reached for her dagger.

I was rather disappointed than angry but I only lowed my bow for some inches aiming straight on the girls feet still ready to shoot!

-What side are you with? I said trying to stay calm. Tell me or I'll shoot and trust me I know how to fight with a sword as well! I added

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back