Which Tama is best?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well osu and mesu are basically the same but each of these tamas are different and cant really be compared! But, if I had to choose I would have to go with osu and mesu because they can connect and have very cute characters and they were like the protypes of the connections (v1, v2, v3 and so forth)

I don't have a P1, but the Osutchi/Mesutchi pair are nice, and so is the Angel. I haven't run either in a while but I remember they're not very needy and are quite fun.

If you are up to getting two and spending lots of money go for getting an Osutchi and a Mesutchi since it will be harder to get bored with the pet. The angel would be my second bet since it's more intuitive than the P1 and the Japanese version seems to have more content from what I've read... if only to get the lucky poo.

I've really had fun with my morino. It's different from most tamagotchi and isn't as crazy as a ocean. If you are used to tamagotchi, Morino would be a lot of fun.

From personal experience, every time I bust out my P1 I get really bored with it after a few months so I wouldn't recommend it.

Over all of these though, I'd highly recommend a Entama or Uratama. They are fairly simple but as complex as you want and are much more fun than any of the non-connecting generation but they still have that old-school feel. I've recently become a bit obsessed with them and I've been a fan for 20 years. The difference between them is mainly the characters. The Entama is my favorite one thusfar but the Uratama has blue pixels which is pretty cool. If you really want you could even get two of the same and have them mate very similar to the mesu/osu for a fraction of the price. There are lots on ebay. Even though Tamatown doesn't work anymore there are downloadable code generators so that you can get all of the items you used to be able to get on Tamatown. The entama and uratama are my absolute favorite of all the tamagotchi I've tried so far.

I hope this helps! Have fun deciding!

Out of those for me, it would be the Angel! It's very fun, not super needy, and has cute characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back