Need help locating english subbed/dubbed tamagotchi episodes/movies/etc

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittygotchi

Reaction score
Hi everyone! So my boyfriend makes websites sometimes and he told me he'd make me my own little corner in his site, kind of like a mini site within his website lol. Well anyway, I was thinking of what I should do with it and I decided I wanted to put together an organized compilation of every tamagotchi anime episode/movie/webisode/etc that was either subbed or dubbed in English for everyone here at tamatalk to enjoy! My boyfriend told me he could do this but I'm responsible for finding it all, but I'm really awful at locating things on the internet! This is where you guys come in! Just post links to anything you find! It could be a torrent or a youtube video, whatever you come accross! Then my boyfriend and I will do our best to put it up on the site all organized and easy to find for all of us to enjoy :)

The thing I'm most particularly looking for right now is the tamagotchi movie.

Thank you to anyone who helps out!

Anyone who contributes will have their usernames credited on the site :)

Hello!!! I found this from youtube!! This is episode 25! ;) I can't seem to find episode 1 but hope this helps ;D www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&gl=PH&client=mv-samsung-bada&v=aClQ2WDtxrg

Last edited by a moderator:
I found a TON of the Let's Go! Tamagotchi anime. I'll post all the links in order from first to last episode. (From youtube)

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

I think that's all of them! Hope this is sort of what you were looking for. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back