iDL plant not producing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JLou

Reaction score
Are there any plant seeds from the iDL downloads that take multiple days before they produce anything? I planted one of the spring time themed seeds three days ago and it still hasn't given me anything. I haven't messed with the time setting at all. It's just been running normally.

Her happy meter is just over half full at the moment, and I usually don't let it drop lower than that. Is it different for different seeds?

Do you visit it in the morning? That is part of the growth. You can water it too. If you switch your clock to 6:59am and then go outside in the morning that should help. You can repeat this until you get your item. I believe it can die if snow is outside.

You must have to have a watering can to water it? I have never seen that aside from when the seed is first planted.

Checking on the plant is the first thing I do with the iDL in the morning if I have one planted. I just thought it was based on time more than happiness because it was always the next morning that it produced.

Does happiness have something to do with a plant dying too, or is that just weather based?

I don't think so? I watered mine just because I had the item. They have a better chance of growing and having a better item.

Is the watering can a download item? I didn't see it in my downloads but I might have missed a few.

Maybe I am thinking of the plus color.... Dah. Sorry. I have ran that one more recently then my IDL.

If there is one, I am drawing a huge blank right now.

I don't think there is an watering can in the iDL to be honest... And the plant just dies randomly to me.

Yeah, there's not really a can on id l.. Idk, they always just sort of bloom for me lol. Do try the 6:59 thing, though, because I've read another post that said to do that also. And, just to be safe, make your tama like super happy first.. like, make the happy bar and all the hunger thingies completely full before you step outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back