angelgotchi reset button

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafan325

Reaction score
Hi guys :) I have a question

I'm getting an angelgotchi soon and I read on the internet that the reset button of the angelgotchi is extremely sensitive, is this true? Can it break easilly?

Thank you in advance :)

I have two angels and the reset button is not that sensitive really. ^^

Just use it gently, as any tamagotchi

I own an Angelgotch and to me, the button is a LITTLE bit more sensitive when you press it compared to the connections. I don't know about how easily it breaks though, that's never happened on my Angel.

But that's just my expirence. Maybe it differs from Angel to Angel?

what do you actually mean by a little more sensitive?does it break more easily, does it resets from the moment you touch it?

I meant when you press it to get it to work. It dosent break all that easily, but vintage Tamagotchis have softer models of reset buttons, so it IS easier to break than a connection, but it won't fall apart the moment you touch it. All of the buttons lag on the Angel, except the reset button.

Edit Note: Though it's true that every Angel's buttons lag, I'm not sure about the reset button lagging. Like I said, my answer is from personal experience, so it may be different on other Angels. Sorry my answer isn't as reliable as you might have hoped.

Last edited by a moderator:
by lagging, do you mean they nearly work, or that they sometimes don't work?

My angel (japanese ver.) always worked perfectly, and I've never had any problems with it. :)

Also, is it hard to break the reset button or can you break it easily?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back