If you are dead set on getting one new in package then getting that one might not be a bad idea. I haven't been looking through ebay lately but when I used to go through the pages every day I remember I didn't see too many NIP and so it might be a while until you find another of that design NIP. If you are ok with getting a used one then I'd say it's best to wait. Used ones are a lot cheaper and a lot of them are in pretty good condition.
i dont mind getting a used one, but it shouldnt be too scratched up (not bad condition basically) and if none come up for a while then i might get another model, then get that one. i wouldnt mind having 2 v3's. after all, its a collection right?