training tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

music_chick_05

Reaction score
Hi!

So, when my TMGO calls for attention and there appears to be no reason, I give it a time-out. Is this the right thing to do because 2 out of 3 times when i gave it a time out for attention calling me for no reason, it wasn't correct and it didn' give me any training points. Is there a way to figure out whether to time-out or praise your tama?

If they are turned around (with their back to you) while they call for attention, that means they have a legitimate reason and you should praise them. If they are just prancing around the screen normally when they call for attention, they do not have a legitimate reason, and you should give them a time-out.

If they are turned around (with their back to you) while they call for attention, that means they have a legitimate reason and you should praise them. If they are just prancing around the screen normally when they call for attention, they do not have a legitimate reason, and you should give them a time-out.
What about if there is no reason but it's face is to me and it's just jumping up and down with an exclamation mark?

That is when you need to give it a time out, as they did not call to you for a legitimate reason, I believe..

Also, when it's crying while it calls to you, you need to praise it

Last edited by a moderator:
For when there's an exclamation point above it? Then try praising it next time - process of elimination lol. That's the one that I'm not sure of, is the exclamation point.. I haven't seen any of my tamas do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back