The v3 food chart is wrong?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeroPyontchi

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm making this topic because I think one of the v3 food charts is wrong. Before I tell you why, here's the link to the chart I looked at: https://tamagotchi24-7.webs.com/tamagotchiv3.htm (scroll down to see it) DISCLAIMER: I do not own the site or any of the charts on it.

My Obotchi had no reaction to the donut, which is apperently the food it dislikes. All of the food charts say that the donut is its least favorite, but could the charts be wrong? And, yes, I DID wait for the animation of him eating to finish before canceling out. And his happy bar increaced by one as if it was any other snack! Will someone please help? I'm pretty confused.

If this and all of the other V3 food charts you have checked suggest that Obotchi hates donuts, my first question would be are you sure you have an Obotchi and not a character that looks similar and are you sure you fed a donut and not a food that looks similar?

If you are sure then the best thing would be to repeat the experiment again. Maybe take a video to provide supporting evidence? Perhaps other members with a V3 with an Obotchi running could help you check?

Last edited by a moderator:
Next time, it is best if you take pictures or make a video like TM said. Are you sure you didn't accidentally press a button so the animation stopped quicker? Are you sure you didn't purchase something which is similar to the doughnut? I feel one of these is the reason.

I'll have a picture ready near 4:00 pm.

Yes, my character IS an Obotchi, I even triple checked on the character charts they have up.

And I'm pretty sure I can identify a pixelated donut ;)

Edit: I just fed him another donut and he had the "dislike" reaction this time :huh: Was the first thing just a glitch, do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back