V6 - Is it worth it without TamaTown?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

music_chick_05

Reaction score
Hi!

So, I saw this music star that I really liked on eBay for $25 AUS and I was wondering is it still worth it with out tamatown? I heard some people say that it takes away a lot of the experience with out tamatown. What do you guys think?

Yes it does, but otherwise, the Music Star IS SO FUN!!! It has heaps of features. If you have a Tama-GO it is SUPER BORING without TamaTown but the music star is fine without TamaTwon

I'm getting a v6 for my birthday next month so I hope so!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess so, you can do everything on the Tamagotchi itself but you can't get the special characters - Dreamtchi and Dazzlitchi.

Although, it may get a bit boring after like 3 Generations especially without TamaTown. There used to be heaps of fun on there and you could unlock exclusive items for your room. :(

It is worth it though.

Definitely worth it. I just wish I could get a Dreamitchi or Dazzilitchi :(

The Music Star is definitely worth it even without TamaTown, the only things you can't get on your Tamagotchiwithout TamaTown are Dazzilitchi and Dreamitchi, but they're not like a gamechanger or anything, I'll admit that the things you could do on TamaTown were really fun but the Music Star is still fun withouth TamaTown. The TamaGo on the otherhand will get really boring without TamaTown.

I was very uninterested in the V6, but I got one from a thrift store and I really liked it - more than I thought I would.

I never got to use the V6 Tamatown and so I won't ever know what I'm missing. XD It'll probably be the same for you. You can't miss what you've never experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back