Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Your favorite way of carrying your tamagotchis?

• Please log in to reply

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 18 April 2013 - 11:14 AM ( #21 )

I make a bunch of random pouches for my tamas. I usually make a new one for each new pet, so I have loads of different looking pouches. I love finding cute coin purses and camera holders too. Sometimes I carry them in smaller purses I make if I have a few tamas on/with me. Those Tamago frequented being in one. My Furby even has a purse I made years ago that fits it perfectly. Lol.

@Britty
Clear Vynil :)

aerbear10

• aerbear10 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:10 PM ( #22 )

3f3d0aa2-47a3-45ba-a565-ac1a8eca5ada_zps

a652d333-0ff4-4860-89da-d2aadfaaa5b2_zps

213fa6a8-2108-43e3-835e-0356861e789f_zps

My crochet tama-holder! It's not very good, I just freehanded it :) I carry whichever normal-sized tama I'm using in a Violetchi pouch I bought. And when I get my P's, I'll make another crochet holder for it!

• Princess Lovelitchi likes this

jvdas

• jvdas user photo

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:51 PM ( #23 )

I wear skinny jeans, but they're barely loose enough for my P's to fit in my pocket.

tamatown123

• tamatown123 user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:59 PM ( #24 )

I just prefer putting them in my pocket, so I can directly take them out whenever I want. :)

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:34 AM ( #25 )

I carry one of my Connections in a Melodytchi plush pouch from HLJ, and I keep the rest of my Tamagotchis in my bra.

kmyers11

• kmyers11 user photo

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:51 AM ( #26 )

I like to keep mine hooked on a lanyard, which I either wear around my neck or on a belt loop. The lanyard I have also came with a small Mametchi plush with a velcro bacpack made to hold Tamas. :)

slynnski

• slynnski user photo

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:00 PM ( #27 )

I just carry mine in my purse...I'm not super protective of it. If I'm around the house I just carry it by hand. Of course, I only have one right now so it is not much of an inconvenience. But pretty soon, I will have two!  :P

Jokus

• jokus user photo

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:24 AM ( #28 )

I keep all of my tamas in hand-crocheted pouches that I make myself.

I only have photos of two of my works on photobucket right now, and they are the two ones that I've sold so far, one to tamagotchialice, and one to Khipmunk.

They are both tamago pouches, but I crochet pouches in all kinds of sizes and styles, and I could gladly sell you some. Just tell me the coulur, size and style you wish and I'll crochet it for you.

The price would be ranging between $10 - $15 including shipping depending on complexity and style.

Fo Spirit Rabbit I could make a cheaper one though, since you are located in Sweden and that lowers the shipping price a bit!

Please excuse the size of the pictures.

IMGA0875.jpg

IMGA0236_zpsc77912d0.jpg

• TamaLover1990, Amat Gotchi, ♥Khipmunk♥ and 1 other like this

tamaninjacat

• tamaninjacat user photo

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:07 PM ( #29 )

When I go on bike rides I keep them in a small bag on my handle bars. But when I go out I normally carry them in my purse. But a got to make a pouch so I can put them on my lanyard. :rolleyes:

KlickBop

• klickbop user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:22 PM ( #30 )

I made a little squid carrier for my iD L E.

I rather like it, heh.

I considered selling them, but I dunno. 

34gvqjk.jpg

• TamaGuyJayy, SeeraTheBoss and *Hayden* like this

*Hayden*

• hayden user photo

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:34 PM ( #31 )

I tried to make a pouch yesterday but I got so frustrated and threw it out the window :P
  • VivLOVEtmgc and haileymametchi like this

KlickBop

• klickbop user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:21 PM ( #32 )

I used to get frustrated too, I gave up crochet for a few weeks and came back to it.
Just give yourself time to refresh between attempts, and keep trying. :P

osu

• osu user photo

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:41 AM ( #33 )

i'm not very fond of pouches for my tamagotchis, so i usually carry them in my bag.

tamagotchialice

• tamagotchialice user photo

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:34 PM ( #34 )

I usually carry mine in the pouch Jokus made for me that I bought and is AMAZING, but as for the rest, since I only have 1 pouch, I carry the rest in my purse :P

• Jokus and ♥Khipmunk♥ like this

SeeraTheBoss

• seeratheboss user photo

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:08 PM ( #35 )

I carry them in my handbag (don't call it a purse it is not a purse it iS NOTTT)
and sometimes this little totoro coin pouch I have.. It's got a -see through part and one of them retractable dog leash things so i can check on them at any time. 

Also,KlickBop i loooove the squid pouch you made! Squids are so cuuuute...

TamaLover1990

• tamalover1990 user photo

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:41 PM ( #36 )

Not too long ago I bought two tamagotchi lanyards from walmart. The characters lanyards that i bought are Memetchi and Mametchi. I also carry them on a clip around my waist. 

oddsandendswithlove

• oddsandendswithlove user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:28 PM ( #37 )

would you be able to give me a design? please with a cherry on top lol, ive just started learning how to crochet and I hae not been able to figure out how to do the covers...im dieing to be able to lol cause I have tamas that need protection! <3

Actually I would love a pattern! I've been free handing it and it's kind of annoying lol

oh and ive been buying all my crochet cases that's what I keep my tama's in...but its getting really costly! cause I have 15 from different sellers and they charge $12-$15 for them each...so do the math haha and I need 7 more now too :(...I want to learn and have been trying to but I haven't the slightest clue lol

Brittygotchi

• brittygotchi user photo

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:24 PM ( #38 )

oh and ive been buying all my crochet cases that's what I keep my tama's in...but its getting really costly! cause I have 15 from different sellers and they charge $12-$15 for them each...so do the math haha and I need 7 more now too :(...I want to learn and have been trying to but I haven't the slightest clue lol

I sell mine for cheaper in case you are interested http://www.tamatalk....hes-and-covers/

CrystalMimitchi

• crystalmimitchi user photo

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:58 PM ( #39 )

I usually put them in my pocket... with the keychains OUTSIDE the pocket. Don't want the screens getting scratched up.

As for the Tama-Go... I just hang it by my belt-loop. :P

abokado

• abokado user photo

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:36 PM ( #40 )

I'm not carrying them around. My classes aren't really long and I honestly prefer to just change their time to night so that they sleep while I'm not home. I would be very sorry if I would lose any of them or drop them or something, so I prefer to leave them behind.