Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Your favorite way of carrying your tamagotchis?

• Please log in to reply

Anndee10

• anndee10 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:00 PM ( #52 )

Posted Image[/url]

Posted Image[/url]

This is my first cover I had made for my tamagotchi :) Sooo much pink lol

I didn't realize how crappy those pics looked so here they are again :)

http://anndee10.tumb...age/56022771171

http://anndee10.tumb...age/56023132930

http://anndee10.tumb...age/56023240788
  • oddsandendswithlove likes this

tinkeepie11

• tinkeepie11 user photo

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:00 AM ( #53 )

I'm terrible at knitting (is that how you spell it? XD) and crocheting so I either put them in my pocket or put them in a little purse when I'm out.

robodog

• robodog user photo

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:40 PM ( #54 )

I found an old padded cell phone pouch I now keep my P's in. He's well protected now where ever I take him.

ForeverWaiting

• foreverwaiting user photo

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:14 PM ( #55 )

the phone pocket of my purse... a zipper pocket on my purse (love his purse a huge amount of perfectly sized pockets!) sweater or jeans pocket... or by hand whatever works, I made a couple pouches too fit vintages and the connection V1-2 (connections are tight though) so whatever works

Skygryph

• skygryph user photo

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:15 PM ( #56 )

I either clip them on my purse, my belt loops, or put them in a soft draw-string bag and throw it in my purse. It depends how paranoid I am about them being scratched up. At one point I put them all on a lanyard and wore it on my neck, but that drew too much unnecessary attention. Not that I mind people seeing my Tamas (they're usually in plain sight anyway), but it was pretty gaudy, I'll admit.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:28 AM ( #57 )

With my V4 and UraTama, I hold them by the aerial between my teeth. XD

XxX KennyLover XxX

• xxx-kennylover-xxx user photo

Posted 28 July 2013 - 02:30 PM ( #58 )

I have a batman lanyard that I would have 15 on at once. It was really heavy and the clattering noise was really loud and constant. I keep them in my pocket and 2 on my lanyard. I don't want to put them in my backpack in case I can't hear them and they die :o . I need to find a better way of carrying them though cause I wear skinny jeans so having so many in my pocket is hard.

oddsandendswithlove

• oddsandendswithlove user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:29 PM ( #59 )

I could crochet you a pouch for them so you can carry them quietly on your lanyard and they would be protected from scratches etc...and if not a pouch then separate covers for each the connection and vintage covers are really easy to make <3

I have a batman lanyard that I would have 15 on at once. It was really heavy and the clattering noise was really loud and constant. I keep them in my pocket and 2 on my lanyard. I don't want to put them in my backpack in case I can't hear them and they die :o . I need to find a better way of carrying them though cause I wear skinny jeans so having so many in my pocket is hard.

_brittanymegan

• brittanymegan user photo

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:21 PM ( #60 )

I keep mine in the little cellphone pocket of my purse. ^-^

tamafan325

• tamafan325 user photo

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:35 AM ( #61 )

when i go walk, i usually take my v4 with me, which i just keep in my pocket, but when i'm in my car, i put my id l in a little box, which is filled with some tissueas to make it softer for my tamagotchi, the pther ones are just in a plastic bag in which i carry my ds stuff, as it would be hard to hold everything in my hands

Happily Candied

• happily-candied user photo

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:24 PM ( #62 )

When I was little, I wore my Tamagotchi on a chain around my neck. I can't get away with doing that as much these days so I've mostly been tucking mine safely inside my purse when I leave the house.

My sister just gave me her old Tama case that she got in 1997 when we first started collecting Tamas. I don't know why I didn't have one when I was little, too, but I'm really excited to have this one to use to protect my Tamas from getting damaged nowadays. It's the perfect size!

tamakeychaincase_zpsca2c0d11.jpg

• Carol_tama, *Hayden*, Box and 2 others like this

Box

• box user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:35 PM ( #63 )

I use a

*hastily knits a new pouch*

Asia*

• asia user photo

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:02 AM ( #64 )

I keep my iD L in a phone sock (just a crocheted owl with a button closure) and usually carry older tama's with my car keys though I stopped because they were getting a little scratched! So, I usually put them in one of the mini pockets of my purse or I'll put them in my pocket with the key ring hanging out. 

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo

Posted 10 August 2013 - 01:54 AM ( #65 )

When I was little, I wore my Tamagotchi on a chain around my neck. I can't get away with doing that as much these days so I've mostly been tucking mine safely inside my purse when I leave the house.

My sister just gave me her old Tama case that she got in 1997 when we first started collecting Tamas. I don't know why I didn't have one when I was little, too, but I'm really excited to have this one to use to protect my Tamas from getting damaged nowadays. It's the perfect size!

T h a t
i s
s o
e p i c

I haven't seen that case before. Nice!
  • Ebochan likes this

Happily Candied

• happily-candied user photo

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:57 AM ( #66 )

T h a t

i s

s o

e p i c

I haven't seen that case before. Nice!

Thanks! Yeah, I'm bummed that I haven't been able to find anything like it online. I guess maybe only a small run of them was made in 1997. The tag gave the production company's name, but I don't think it's in business anymore.

Tamacass

• tamacass user photo

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:33 PM ( #67 )

The ones I have for now (My V6 and V5) are on a green lanyard I take EVERYWHERE. Well, not everywhere but you know what I mean. :P  

Murotchi

• murotchi user photo

Posted 11 August 2013 - 01:30 PM ( #68 )

I have one of those Gotchi Gear pouches, so I stick one of my Tamas in that. I think I need to make some simple pouches (need to find some cute fabric for it/them)...