ID l dying asleep?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy429M

Reaction score
Well I was a bit busy so I decided to put my tamagotchi ID L asleep it was ok when I put it to bed. I went to get. Ready for bed and came to check on it and it was sleeping fine the time was set to 4:29 AM it went off so I turned it back on and there was a black and white ghost so I'm assuming it died. what happened?

Last edited by a moderator:
When you said you put it to sleep, I am thinking you changed the time, yes?

When you changed the time (most likely you fast-forwarded), that means your character woke up earlier than you did, and with the care misses it got while you were asleep, it died.

No I set the time to 7pm it went to sleep and the time was 4:29am when I checked on it all this happened today all this happened now I haven't been to sleep yet and I probably put it to bed around 11 ish

Yes, you set the time to 7PM (it was the toddlers/teens sleeping time), but to help figure it out, what was the actual time when you set it to 7 PM?

Yup, pretty much my suspicions...

(Real Time) (Tama-Time)

11 AM, 7 PM - your Tama went to sleep

11 PM, 7 AM - your Tama woke up

4:29 AM, 12:29 PM - your Tama died after 5 hours and 29 mins of neglect

So basically I set the time to 7pm when it was 11 am I came to check on it around 10 past 9 it said on its clock it was 4:29 and she was alright in her bed then the screen went off I turned it on and she died.

So basically I set the time to 7pm when it was 11 am I came to check on it around 10 past 9 it said on its clock it was 4:29 and she was alright in her bed then the screen went off I turned it on and she died.

It's probably a glitch I put it to bed it was 11am I put it for bed at 7pm i was gonna get ready for bed and I thought I'd check on it I did that and it went off I put back on again and it died in its sleep

This all happened today I haven't been to sleep yet
You said you already woke up at 4:29 AM? That means your Tama has awakened at 11 PM the night before. You neglected it while you were sleeping.

Based on my observations, iD L's do not die while asleep. They can even sleep while they're sick and can still wake up the next day. I've been running an iD L for a year and this never happened.

Anyway, keeping it short ---

The time adjustments caused your Tama to wake up at an odd time, hence it was neglected and died.

I haven't been sleeping

I haven't been sleeping

I haven't been sleeping

I haven't been sleeping

I haven't been sleeping

I haven't been sleeping

I haven't been sleeping

Yes, I understood what you meant. I guess it's a glitch then. This is interesting.

Inchiro malfoy read this. all this happened between the space of 11am to 9:10pm I put my tamagotchi to bed for 7pm it was really 11am

I came up to get ready for bed and decided to check on it it was asleep fine no skull no nothing I checked the time on it it said 4:29am

Then it went off I turned it back on again and it died the end I'm guessing it was a glitch it died in its sleep.

Inchiro malfoy read this. all this happened between the space of 11am to 9:10pm I put my tamagotchi to bed for 7pm it was really 11am

I came up to get ready for bed and decided to check on it it was asleep fine no skull no nothing I checked the time on it it said 4:29am

Then it went off I turned it back on again and it died the end I'm guessing it was a glitch it died in its sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back