Photo
- - - - -

bandai wave ufo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

jettri

• jettri user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:26 PM ( #1 )

Hi guys, I was lucky enough to track one of these down, I've wanted one since I first saw them announced way back in the day but they were never released in the UK :). Anyway I was hoping someone might have some experience in them - I found an awesome youtube video which explained a lot, but not my problem. I found out how to turn the general sound off but it is still making a really loud noise everytime it transforms which seems to be every 5 minutes. I was initially worried that it would not transform at all as I know it was made to work with american and japanese cell phones but the wireless in the house is sending it into a frenzy! If anyone knows how to silence it (without removing the batteries!) I would be really grateful as my husband is threatening it with a variety of demises on a daily basis :)

Replies

Views

Started

04 Apr 2013

Last Post

06 Apr 2013

Chii_V2

• chii-v2 user photo

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:12 PM ( #2 )

Sadly... I couldn't find a way to turn the transformation sound off either. I sold mine because it was ANNOYING. You'd be better off with it just as a display/collector piece. My mom threatened mine with a hammer and I had to sit on it as I tried to enjoy it, but ultimately failed.

• jettri likes this

jettri

• jettri user photo

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:38 AM ( #3 )

Lol, its beeping at me right now! I was hoping that it would be one I could take out and about with me but no. I might try and mod the speaker on it :)

WhiteClaw84

• whiteclaw84 user photo

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:34 PM ( #4 )

I never found a way to turn off the sound of the transformation on mine either :s I have a few virtual pets that I can't enjoy due to their noise... :(