I'm itching for a Tama-Go!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit Rabbit

Reaction score
I'm really interested in getting a Tama-Go! So I'd like to get to know more, so here are my questions:

How many minigames are there with all the characters, and what are the minigames?

Is there a list over the characters you can get ingame?

What's this I hear about light character add ons that only add 1 game? Are there 2 different versions of each character? How do you know which is which?

What's the best thing about Tama-Go?

What's the worst thing about Tama-Go?

Cool! Gonna have to get me both versions then =D

One more question - Do I have too add the character each time I want to play it's games or do I only have to do it once and then it's downloaded into the tamago?

You need the figure for the games and to use the items. You don't need both waves of the actual tamago. To get the other lite figure its simple, jusy put a tama figure on not all the way. Some figures are easier to use to get the other "lite" game. Each figure currently out has a different game, resturant or shop.

It is NOT like the TamaP, you have to use the figure each time you wish to play a certain game. Its like a USB with data. Once removed, so if everything else unless its re-inserted.

Hm, okay. Would get kind of annoying if one has loads of figures and want something specific and can't remember what figured had it =(

I really dislike the tama-go now mainly for its evolution times, it takes 11 days to go from baby to baby its ridiculous and the plastic face thing scratches really easily

Oh snap. I have OCD about keeping scratches and dust of the screen. Hm. Should I go for a english version of the tamagotchi color?

Actually Wave 2 Tama-Go's dont get screen scratched, they dont have the cover plate. I personally love Tama-Go! You should get one! TMGC+C is also amazing! Maybe buy one then buy the other when you get money? :D

I love my tama-go! I find it really fun and with all the figures you can buy it creates even more games to play. (The two mini games that come with it are fun on their own as well.) Also the clear faceplate comes off and you can add different templates underneath to personalize it however you want. I would definitely recommend buying it, especially because it's such a good price. Probably the only downside is that it's kind of bulky. But I found my tama-go really sturdy. (I dropped it down a flight of stairs once and it still works fine! :p )

There's a black TamaGo? Man, I'm sorry I missed that one. I have a thing for black electronic pets since my first Furby, the one who started it all for me, was black.

TamaGo is great though. My favorite feature is the way the Tama comes right up close to the screen when you press a button. I love that! It's just an additional way for you to interact with him beyond feeding and playing games.

Well, the TamaGos are flawed in that they're probably bigger than they need to be and they require the purchase of additional figures in order to unlock all the content. Content which, I might add, doesn't even remain on the Tama after the figure is removed. Some people can't overlook these things.

I love my TamaGos, but I can understand how others wouldn't. Some just can't overlook what are admittedly pretty glaring flaws. But this is Bandai's fault not the TamaGos. TamaGos, like all Tamas, deserve love too. They can't help the way they were made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back