What Tamagotchi Should I get?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemuritchi

Reaction score
Hey guys! Reccently I've been interested in getting a new Tamagotchi to take care of but I have no idea which one to get.

I urrently own five different Tamas; The v4(Which I think is broken I'm not sure, it ran two seperate batteries dry in a day, it might have been the batteries as they were both in the same package) the Familitchi(V5), the Music Star(V6), the Morino Tamagotchi(In Japanese), and the Angelgotchi(also in Japanese).

I was thinking of getting the 4.5, which I used to have(Tragic story), or an ancestor.

So if you have any suggestions on what I should get please give me some advice!

PS: If you're interested in selling one to me (at a fair price :lol: ) I'd definitly be interested.

well i like the tamasuku ( tamagotchi school) it is not like raising a normal tama. you are a teacher at a school and you have to teach (play games) the students and keep the hearts. if the heart bar runs out for a long enough time students will leave. it is easy to learn if you just watch some reviews on youtube. there are no english versions of it.

i also like the v4.5 it is a very nice ver and one of my faves and soo is the v6. its up too you! ( hope i helped) ^_^

Or what the colour tamas? they look fun and there 50 bucks on ebay which isnt bad

I would get a newer tamagotchi, maybe a colour one. You could get a tama-go but it's no where nearly as good without tamatown according to many others.

Normally I would suggest a V3 but its a slight step down from a V4 due to it having a lot less features and stuff. It's still my favourite one though.

An id L or a tama P seems ideal in your situation. Even though the v4.5 is better than the v4, they're very similar.

I like Tamagotchi P's. They had so many interesting features. The iD L Princess Spacy good too. In amazon, the prices is about 45$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back