Crystal Commune Virtual Game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteClaw84

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Anyone know anything about the Crystal Commune virtual pet...thing...game? I'm getting the impression that it's not really a virtual pet but more of an accessory to the anime (cosplay I guess?). Anyway, I ended up getting one for $9 and have no idea what I can do with it. Anyone familiar with them?

Yes.

The Crystal Commune is from Precure. Futari Wa Precure Splash Star. The second version of the commune in the season. The first being a Mix Commune. (I also own it and a bulk of the others) It doesn't talk like the Mix Commune, but its cuteness covers it. You can go for a walk with it. (and it will call during, battle, meet-up with a character, etc) then when you are done and you have walked enough, it will give you an item. Such as food or a toy. This one includes the baby fairies in the series. (found in Splash Commune) These have IR so they can communicate with the Mix Commune, Splash Commune and another Crystal Commune. The communes do different things. These guys call for you for random things.

Over all, its more for a cosplay yes. Somewhere... (Somewhere.....) I have the instructions for all these things. Just need to find them. They are likely in with the boxes but those are likely put away. (doom)

When you get it... Make SURE to clean the hole at the bottom. (used ones in particular) That is a ... Well... Blow hole. It will ask you to blow in it and say "bon" (good) when its enough. Its sorta a randomizer for items. I guess I will put it that way...

Last edited by a moderator:
It has a pedometer in it... Thats like a game. Maybe adventure like. I don't read them... Did you get the pouch? I would recommend it or make one for it. I would say it has a clear part like a tama color does.

The top turns for the transformation. Two for each of the Heroes.

It has lights, the more the character likes you the more they light up. Easiest way to see that is during walking mode. It tells you when it levels up. You choose the character you want by which fariy mascot you choose. The curled in ears gives you CureBloom/CureBright The open ear one gives you CureEgret/CureWindy. Both heros have two transformations/power sets.

Takes 3 LR44 batteries.

Ok...so question time. :) When you turn the nob at the top to transform your character is there anything that results from the transformation or is it just a cool animation to watch?

The star button...it gives me items that look kind of like an outfit/transformation for the actual animal character. Do they do anything? Is it the same outfit for the whole day?

The apple button - what the heck does it do?! I can't seem to select it right now it gives me a bunch of text and then goes back to the character screen.

The heart button - never seems to work...I'll select an item and just get a message in cloud the whole time. I can only exit.

When I press the right arrow I can bring up a menu. The first icon is what looks like a game controller. When I select it I can scroll through three text options. Do I play the games or does the character just play them randomly? Are they games? Do they increase skill or something?

I'm guessing the level option just indicates my relationship with the character.

The person option with the sparkles...what is it?

I figured out that the person option without sparkles is to select a different precure? character.

So many questions @___@ help...me. This thing is too cute and awesome to give up on! Is there a goal to this virtual game thing or just fun to have around?

I'm downloading the anime series so I can try to understand it better lol

Just an animation unless you have gone for a walk with whomever you choose and a monster shows up.

Items/outfits. Boost happiness.

You will collect food from walking. In the chests at the end.

Heart button is connection for the other communes I listed. (Mix, Crystal and Splash communes)

Yup. Game section. They are boost happiness/friendship games.

Yes.

How your character looks. That is where you change it. (its your avatar in short)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back