Different Pets = Different Difficulties?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midorime

Reaction score
So for old time nostalgia sake, I ended up getting a Giga Pets 101 Dalmatians pet. Mind you I have a Lost World Rex as well, and I couldn't stand to play it too long as it gets rather demanding. I was expecting the same for this but have been absolutely delighted to find out it hardly ever needs anything!

So my question is this: are different Giga Pets different levels of difficulty in care? Are some harder than others for some reason? Which would you say are the more demanding and the least demanding of them?

Yes! They do :) or at least I believe they do. I have some giga pets that are easy to take care of like the Salem cat and then the KFC Digipooch (which is kind of Nano like) is SO HARD UGH. I know for sure any of the Nano like pets (including the T-red) are nearly impossible to keep alive if you're a working adult. I find that the originals like the Compu Kitty, Digital Doggie and etc... are much easier to care for. :) So you're not alone!

I'm thinking about getting a Salem Giga, but they're so hard to find, at least in good working condition and all. Good to know they're easy to care for. I just wish my Rex was easy to care for, it's as demanding as my Nano Dino. I wonder if the Nano Puppy Family is the same....

What about the Giga Pets Plus versions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back