Photo

Have you changed the background in a tamagotchi?

• This topic is locked

Spirit Rabbit

• spirit-rabbit user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:53 AM ( #1 )

Have you changed the background of a tamagotchi? If so, did you print something out, or draw something yourself with markers? Pictures of your custom backgrounds would be awesome! Custom Tama-go faceplates would be cool to see too!

Replies

Views

Started

07 Apr 2013

Last Post

07 Apr 2013

♥Khipmunk♥

• &-9829;khipmunk&-9829; user photo

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:24 AM ( #2 )

I've actually made a tama-go faceplate and painted the piece of paper with glitter nail polish. Once it dried I used it. It's so sparklyyy! XD I also found random faceplates online and periodically switch them out.

Edited by ♥Khipmunk♥, 07 April 2013 - 10:24 AM.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:45 PM ( #3 )

I changed my Tama Angel's background. Now she has an Enternal Sailormoon background.

TamaGuyJayy

• tamaguyjayy user photo

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:47 PM ( #4 )

I changed my Tama Angel's background. Now she has an Enternal Sailormoon background.

ha,  that's pretty cool. 

right now i'm trying to purchase a v1 and i'm going to change it's background with this origami paper my sister and i use. The designs are just as light, and they're very simple patterns too. perhaps i can do something to circle or highlight each care icon..

has anyone seen the video of someone with the v3 with foil in the background?? i'm not sure if it's foil, but it look like it and yet you can see the original background. 

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:03 PM ( #5 )

I haven't seen it. They make paper like that. Iridescent Foil. They use it mostly for decoration. Like parties, it can wrap a paper weight...