Mew- a new one

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that looks a bit silly and somewhat disappointing. Mewtwo was one of my most hated pokemon and I think this new one will be joining it

I saw a different picture of it first... Thought it was just making fun of Mewtwo. Apparently not so. Its going to be weird to have a 3rd but I like to see what they do with it.

Not so fond of Mewtwo? Why is that?

I think it's awesome they are making a MewThree! I like to see that they are really updating their games...even with new Mews! Mew is a very old Pokemon along with MewTwo, but now a MewThree! I think its awesome! Always love them all lol ;)

I'm glad they're bringing back old Pokemon :) ) It might be a form of MewTwo or a different Pokemon called MewThree! I freakin' hate forms. Arceus has like every type! If it's MewThree though, it might mess up the story line a bit. Or maybe it'll just be discovered? Anyways, I think it's awesome to bring Pokemon back but I do hope that it's not one of those forms. And I hope this time in X and Y, the legendary Pokemons should be lessen. Remember back then when the Red and Blue came out and you caught Mew you were like, " OH MY GOD! I CAUGHT A LEGENDARY! THERE'S ONLY LIKE 7 OF THEM AND I GOT ONE!!! " And now in Black and White when you capture a legendary Pokemon you'll be like, " Meh. There's like 20 more out there. Nothing special." Hopefully this time it'll be a one digit number of legendary Pokemons. That's my opinion :) )

I hope it becomes another continuation of Rocket/Giovanni. I think in the anime (that I rarely watch anymore) they had pieces re-introducing Team Rocket... But I didn't watch it often enough to follow it. (black white episodes, I think)

I miss Pokemon, my Arcanine being ledgendary... The Trio Birds. I miss them having there sparkle. (That and Ash meeting em all really reduces my watching and veiws of the newer ones... To be honest)

Im having mixed feelings i want it so that its in my pokedex and junk but i will probably never use it

yeah i just looked up stuff and here is something i found on bulbapedia about mewthree

A common example of a well-known fake Pokémon is Mewthree. It appears commonly in fake cheats and fan fiction.

Rumors of Mewthree's existence within the Pokémon games have circulated since the first generation. Many fake methods were created, that were often impossible to perform or resulted in the player deleting their save file. These stories have led to a number of hack games focusing on this unofficial Pokémon. The most notable of these is Pokémon Chaos Black, in which Mewthree can evolve into another fake Pokémon, Mewthree X.

Mewthree was also one of the names given to the silhouette of Lucario early after its release on many internet forums because it appeared strikingly similar to Mewtwo.

Although it was a fake Pokémon, it was given an official mention in Mewtwo Strikes Back, where the scientists responsible for creating Mewtwo, commenting on the success of its creation, decided to start making Mewthree. However, the plans never got beyond this due to Mewtwo's destruction of the lab on New Island.

so it wont disrupt storyline in the show and stuff i guess

Last edited by a moderator:
Either way, I think it is cool, whether its fake or not! I love knowing that the Pokemon creators are still out there and are continuing making games! I love Pokemon to death, especially since I played Pokemon White. Thats my new favorite game! Why do people not like it? Is it just the Pokemon? Hate the Pokemon, not the game, if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back