The Tamagical Log of Bella6328's Tamagotchis! (V4.5)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bella6328

Reaction score
Welcome to The Tamagical Log of Bella6328's Tamagotchis! (V4.5 edition)

Please NO replying on here. I welcome PMs though! :)

On this blog I'll be logging about my Stained Glass V4.5 Tamagotchi Connection! I'd love PMs about Group Hatching!

---

So, I had a blog a while back but I was young and terrible at staying with it. I sadly had to pause my Tama V4.5 for a long time because I wasn't ready since my life was busy. BUT I'M BACK after guiltily passing the paused tama by my nightstand for like 5 months...

Apparently, as I picked it up in the palm of my hand and tenderly pressed the un-pause button, I had last paused it on my Generation 3 female Horoyotchi named Akia right when her baby boy hatched. I stayed home from school today with a raging fever and cold, so I had plenty of time to hang and care for my Akia and her boy. I'm kind of annoyed with her being a Horoyotchi, so I have to admit I won't be crying or sad when she leaves. It'll be nice to have a fresh, knew start and carry on the generations to come.

I don't QUITE remember when I paused it, whether it was right after the egg hacthed or if I waited, so I really have no idea when to expect her departure. If it doesn't come before I have to go to bed, I pay have to pause it. I don't want to wake up to a gone Akia and a dead boy. I'm probably going to be stuck going to school tomorrow, so I may or may not have a chance to sneak the occasionally peak at him to check up on him. I wouldn't want it to be "taken away for being caught." They'd probably think I had a phone or something. I'd love to see the look on their face when and if they ever realize it is just an addictiive tamagotchi. I'd have it on silent of course. Eh, I don't know what I'll do...

I'm probably going to have to get new batteries soon. I had it on pause for like I said, about 5 months and I batteries still aren't dead. I lost the paper tab a while back so I have no way of shutting it off for a bit so it can be tabbed. So anyways, it's started up again!

Today has been pretty uneventful. However, I kind of forgot how needy they are, even as adults. I must have been a suckish parent because Akia only has one bar of training! She keeps crapping all over the place, leaving little Hershey Kisses all over the screen. I don't know what I want to name her boy yet...I still have time, though.

We opened the mail a few minutes ago to find a snake! Akia then only had one heart left, poor thing :( We played a quick game of Tug of Rope that I won and she was all better. Anyways, that's all for today. I hope once Akia leaves things will start getting exciting. She's 7 years old right now. Let's just say the boy will have a big inheritance with a whopping 17,000 Points ^^

My only Tamagotchi is my Stained Glass V4.5 because it's the only one I've been able to find at a Walgreens a few years ago. It's probably the only amount I can handle. However, I'd really love a Tama Go. Maybe on Amazon...

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so just got home from school. I managed to sneak it through school (not really sneak...I just kept it in my purse and glanced at it when the teacher wasn't looking. I also sit in the back in some of my classes. I did have to go to the bathroom once to play a game, though xD)

Anyways, Akia and her son awoke this morning and I noticed she was now 8 years old. She hadn't left in the night (probably because I messed it up after pausing it for like 5 months...I lost my paper tab so I just leave it paused. Is it possible to just use any paper?) Since Horoyotchis wake at 10:00 am, she awoke when I was already into my 2nd period of school. It sucks that she stays so late, because I could've played and cared for her better on the bus and getting ready. The reason that I think I paused it so much about 5 months ago was because I think I got too obsessed with it, thinking I needed to watch it 24/7, when in reality, I don't. However, I missed like a million poops today. I think when she has a boy with her, it doesn't even show the sqiggly lines, which is why I keep missing it.

So today has been pretty slow. I just played with them, fed them, waiting for her departure. I think if she leaves during school, I may need to pause it until I get home, because I don't want to risk having to care for a baby tama which is really needy. I'd wait till I got home and got it to toddler stage. However, babies can't die, right? If anyone has any V4.5 links about ANYTHING, please PM them to me. I'd really like to read up on everything useful.

So Akia has been pretty lucky today mail-wise. She got 3 stars on a lot of her fortunes, and 3 hearts in the mail! I was afraid to open them in fear of a snake, because if it depleted her happiness I didn't want to risk whipping it out and playing a few games.

Also, I've noticed that like 3 times today (3 is her lucky #!) an animation appears on the screen that I'm not familiar with. Is it part of Easter season? I don't know..it's pass Easter...anyways...it's an animation where Akia and her un-named son turn around and watch as this bobbing egg with a star on it cracks open. It takes like 5 minutes for it to open. And then, a black bob (looks just like a baby boy tama) turns around opening and closing its mouth. I don't understand this, because her boy is already there WATCHING this go on, so it can't be a remake of the hatching. If anyone has ANY insider, it would be greatly appreciated.

So yes, pretty uneventful. However, like I said, I just got home so I should have time to watch her and interact more. I have a youth activity tonight, so of course I'll be taking my little V4.5 with me! :D

I have some homework to catch up on from missing school yesterday (had a fever) so I may not have a chance to take her to TamaTown, but who knows. I usually procrastinate xD

Okay, so that's all today! If Akia leaves before they say good-night for the day, I may edit this post with an update on her son! Stay tuned and thanks for reading.

Here are some stats:

Akia

[ / ]

Funny: 49

Sparkle: 63

Spiritual: 56

8 yrs

37 lbs

3 Generation

17,299 Points (a lot for her boy to inherit xD He's probably thinking; JACKPOT!)

I forgot who the Matchmaker brought her, since she had her son before I paused it for 5 months. Either way, he's a good baby!

BTW, does anyone know if after the 1st generation, the babies grow into certain teens based on the former family patterns? Like UraMeme, etc.?

EDIT** So I was reading me best blogs and I came across one post I made. Apparently, one day I forgot my tama at home and left it unpaused, which led to comeing home to a skull, all hearts gone, and poop. I wonder if that is why she turned into this tipsy-doodle Horoyotchi that drinks all the time....the world may never know.

ALSO, I forgot to mention Akia and her baby got sick before bed yesterday. Skulls :( Took 2 does to get them all better.

Hey everyone! So a lot has happened (sorta). First off, I want to say how stupid I felt yesterday. All day yesterday Akia kept getting [!] in the mail and when I opened them, she was whisked away to some random person. It happened like 6 times, until later that evening I came across a flower person. Thinking it was her old teacher, I pressed the B button and it was a JOB INTERVIEW! I has my tamas paused for so long that I forgot she hadn't had a job yet! She aced the interview and I played her flower job a few times. Then it was pretty uneventful as I occassionally picked up poop. Then they headed off for the night.

As I awoke that morning at 7-ish to get ready for school, I noticed there was only one, tiny "Z" bobbing up and down on my V4.5's dark screen. Akia had finally left her little boy in my hands! Since his mom was a Horoyotchi, he wasn't going to wake until 10 am, which is the start of my 2nd period Athletics period. Right after math, I headed down to the locker room, got changed, and right then I noticed her little boy waking up! The crying animation began, and the words "BOY" flashed across the screen. Then it was time to name him. I decided on the name "Micah" after a close guy-friend of mine. He's my minecraft buddy. ^^ I immediately paused Micah and carefully set him in a fluffy sock which i then shoved in my purse before locking my locker up and heading to gym.

Anyways, after 2nd period I went to science and pondered whether or not to un-pause him or wait till I got home and could freely care for baby Micah. I couldn't wait. I unpaused him and since my science teacher just goes on the computer all day, I freely played with him. Things were going fine, and I ended up having to praise him a bit for crying. I had him on pause for my next period (art) and lunch, finally unpausing him in 5th period. That teacher also just looks at the computer screen. Then, I look down after working on my geography map and notice that Micah had evolved into a toddler! In my past few generations, I've only had kuribotchi and hitodetchi as toddlers, so I was excited for this new one! It looked like a walking blob-thing with two sticks sticking out of where his arms should be. Kinda like a moose antler...anyways, I BELIEVE this is the pink toddler for v4.5, Tamatchi. Then I stuck off to the bathroom to play a few games with him in 6th period, finally leaving him all the way un-paused in my final period. I forgot how needy they were in the early stages! I had the sound off, so I didn't hear any attention beeps which led to me not noticing until a few minutes that Micah was hungry or his happiness was a heart low.

I'm excited for little Micah to evolve! I wonder what I'll get! I've only had UraTogetchi. Since the weekends are rounding near, I plan on catching him up on being paused for so long. No pausing on the weekends for me! During the school day I would only pause him for gym, but I had to today a lot because he's not a teen nor an adult yet. I played a lot of Climb with Micah today, and I'm sure more is to come after the evening drags on.

Funny thing by the way. So I kinda was more open with my Tamagotchi today, not caring if people around me saw. Some people just shook their head (haters gonna hate) but others were like "Hey! I always wanted those when I was younger! My parents never let me though...where'd you get it?" I was surprised at how many people actually knew about them, because when we actually reached the age of playing anything digital, Tamas were in their dying out stage :( Anyways, my friend Ashley laughed when she saw mine. She just said, "That moment when you realize everyone else is texting and instead you're using your tamagotchi!" I laughed. She doesn't tease me about it, she was actually kid of interested.

So I just got home and unpaused Micah. He's just kind of bobbing around the screen. We got mail, a heart! Yayyy~ So I may edit later tonight. Here are some stats:

Micah

All happy and hungry meters full!

[ / ]

17 funny

13 gorgeous

23 spiritual

0 yr

11 lb

Boy

4 generation

16,069 points

Okay, short post for today! I was absent on Monday this week from school, and I've been procrastinating on the work I missed, which is due tomorrow. SO...I gotta get that done.

So, not much to log about today. Micah isn't a teen yet (wait..wah!?!) because I had to have him paused most of the day at school. Since I'm used to his mom waking at 10 am which is my 2nd period, I wasn't used to Micah waking up at 9. 1st period I sit RIGHT next to the teacher's desk, so I was NOT gonna risk it. I only got 2 periods of un-pausing for Micah...but he is going to be unpaused for the rest of the day and night until tomorrow, which brings more school. However, after Friday is the weekend, so I hope for him to be able to catch up. Since the pause delay, I suspect him to evolve into a teen tomorrow morning, since he should turn 1 while asleep tonight.

Anyways, for the time he's been unpaused, I've trained him a bit, played games, and took him to Pre-School! He loves his little teacher! Also, he loves the robot toy I purchased him! His grandfather used the same one ^^

On another note, last night a made a very cool Tamagotchi notebook and emergency kit! The notebook has another record of former generations, along with all the info about my v4.5 and growth charts I printed out, along with Like/Dislike and Sleep/Wake charts. My emergency kit basically has spare batteries, screwdriver, plastic bag, paperclip, cloth, etc. Pretty basic but all I'd need.

Micah has been actually very good. I've caught all his signs that he needs to go, and he has used the duck instead. He also only has beeped unecessarily once and needed praise once. Some would say that makes it hard to fill up the training bar, but I'd say it makes him well-behaved. We'll have to see what his teen years bring ;)

So yes, sorry for the short post but that'll be all! After I finish all this work and am free tomorrow, I'll have more time for detailed posts that actually have more than 2 hours summarized in it, because I won't be stuck in school and having to pause a lot. Till next times and thanks for reading tama-fans!

Micah

All happy and hungry meters full!

[ / / ]

19 funny

25 gorgeous

35 spiritual

0 yr

16 lb

Boy

4 generation

18,269 points

YAYYY!! I have great news, everyone!

First things first; the LONG awaited weekend is finally here! I'm so happy I get a break. This week for some reason has been pretty stressful, probably do to all the projects that had to be due at the same time. I'm glad I have Micah with me, he helps with the stress-level and keeps me going.

Speaking of Micah, when he awoke I paused him for 1st period, but as 2nd period began and I had to keep him paused for gym, I couldn't help it and quickly unpaused him just for his transformation, because I knew that he had turned 1 year during his sleep. As long awaited, my little Tamatchi stood on the bottom of the screen, turned to the sides a few times, and the screen flashed. There before me was a UraYoungMametchi!! I'm so happy, because I really wanted this character for a chance of getting UraMametchi, a character I've never had before! Lemme just say Micah's animations are so adorable! He is such a cute charater! After he evolved, I started only playing Apples to raise those Funny point stats. When it gets pretty high I'll start changing it up. Also, I finally managed to get the hang of Apples! I could never beat it but I finally did and continue to.

Micah was pretty good today. I kept him off pause way more in school since he isn't as needy now that he is a teenager. I've finally mastered sneaking him in school. I just set my jacket on my lap with the hood folded, carefully putting him down and covering him with the hood so now he is inside it. Then, if I'm in a class where the teacher walks around, I just open it when s/he isn't looking and check up on him. Then if I was in a class that my teacher just sat at their desk, I did the same thing but arranged the hoodie flap around my tama so that no one else could see it, but I could still see it.

He needed to be praised and given a time out today. I caught him all but one time for the bathroom. Pretty slow day, but I'll be able to keep a watchful eye over him without having to take tests and schoolwork now. I don't have much going on this weekend, which is nice. I just want to relax...

Charts I've read say that he'll go to bed at 9 and awake at 8. 9 is an okay bedtime, since I may need a break, but 8 kind of sucks on the weekend when I want to sleep in. I usually am able to sleep in till 9, but I guess not this time. UraMametchi awakes at 10, so hopefully xD

That's all for today. I may come and edit later, but my friend just came over for some Minecrafting. Whadda know, it's Micah. Maybe Micah will meet Michah ^^

Hey everyone!

So quick update for today! Nothing much has happened since yesterday, just basic caring of Micah. I think so far I've caught ALL his discipline needs so far, because he has 8/9 right now. Today I had to do it about 3 times. Micah is very nice to have as far as a tama goes. He isn't that needy. However, when his hearts fall he never calls for anything, so I have to check the meters myself often. Today I had him play with the chest toy which turned him into a baby again. He freaked and was unhappy, losing all his happiness hearts. He didn't even let me know, though. Other than that, I've never had his hearts go below 3/4. Oh great, he has to go...Ok sorry, just had to get that cleaned up and feed him. He was hungry.

So yes, not much. I've really been playing lots of games, specifically Apples in particular to raise his Funny points. I plan to really play more tonight before bed, because during the night he's going to turn 3. I believe in V4.5 it takes the teen 48 hours to become an adult, correct me if I'm wrong, so that means when he turns 3 he'll be and adult. So yes, for now his Funny points are leading, and he has the Turtle teacher who gives him Funny points. However, I still want them higher so he can pass on a lot of starter points for his future posterity. In V4.5, the kids get however many skillpoints their parents had, taking off the last number.

So yep, that's it. I'm really excited to find out what adult I'll get! Can't wait for tomorrow morning. Micah just keeps bobbing around the screen. We just got a fortune and it was 3 stars for the heart fortune section! Yay! All in all it's been a good day Tama-wise, and I still have about 4-5 hours until he heads of to bed for the night. Thanks for reading! I think I'm going to take him to TamaTown for the first time! It's such a cool feature.

Micah

2 years

Training 8/9

Funny - 89

Gorgeous - 33

Spiritual - 55

22 lbs

4th gen

15,899 Gotchi points

Hey! Quick update, because we have visitors coming to our house in a bit.

So I woke up early this morning and waited for Micah to awake. I couldn't wait for him to evolve! I was curious if he'd follow the growth chart or whatever. Anyways, he awoke. And I waited. And waited. Until about 15 minutes passed. He was 3 now, why wasn't he evolving?! People said it took 48 hours after turning into a teen. I was really bummed out, but no matter. Micah is my little buddy and I'll just have the adorable UraYoungMametchi staring up at me for a little longer!

So the usual, I cared for him, had him play with his favorite toy, the action figure, and he went to school and got some Funny points from Mr. Turtle. He got a lot of mail with snakes in them, though. It was really sad to see Micah so upset....then I had to pause him for 3 hours for church. When I got home I immediately unpaused him and play a few games with him and cleaning up after him. Then I fed him a meal (he was hungry, he'd missed lunch!) and then I stuck him in my pocket as I went downstairs to make some lunch. I got some tuna casserole and put it in the microwave. I checked up on him again. He was fine. Then I put him back in my pocket and took my food out. Sitting down, I retrieved him from my pocket and set him down on my lap. Looking at the screen, I flipped. Micah was gone! In his place stood a UraMametchi! I was so happy, but I totally didn't expect it! I'd had the sound of to save battery, and he had only been in my pocket for about 30 seconds!

Then the mail came and it was a snake! His happiness hearts depleted, so I tried to play a game, but he was now underweight so he refused. I fed him an orange and tried again. Still refused. Fed him more, refused. Fed him one more until all his happiness hearts were full anyways! He must've planned this xD Sneaky little Micah. Anyways, I still played a game of Climb with him to work off all that extra sugar he had from the ice cream cone I fed him. He was hyper-active! Then I pressed C and his little face zoomed in and bounced around, smiling. He's so cute!!! I can't wait to try out all the toys for him that he couldn't use as an adult (which was a lot). Now I'm just waiting for him to graduate from school and recieve applications for a job! I hope he becomes a chef! I heard the game is fun while easy at the same time. It's supposed to be a lot like the game for a florist, which Micah's mom, Akia, had been. I played the game and it was fun and easy once I got the hang of it.

Sadly, my V4.5 is my only tama (I hope to change that, but the ones online on Amazon are around $35 and I can't seem to find any at stores around here. I need to look at Toys-R-Us or Walmart...if my mom'll take me) and none of my friends have any. I got my friend interested and she wants one but can't find one around. So, he will have to remain a bachelor until Ms. Busybody arrives with a match for him! It'll be awhile, since he's only 3 and she comes after Micah has been an adult for 72 hours. So around 6-7 years old. Weird...Ms. Busybody always finds matches for people, but she has no tama kids of her own and I have yet to see her husband/mate....

Micah and I will just have to hang in here. I'm kind of not prepared for him to leave. We've had some good times. However, I'll be excited to start my 5th generation, the farthest I've gotten before! The generation I have running on Micah's tamagotchi is the same that I first started with. I've never had a tama die! I'm also pondering whether or not I should raise all Micah's points so he can become the special character Hyottokotchi. Anyone have any suggestions? Is it worth playing all those games and feeding him all those snacks? Also, how many skill points do I need for that character?

Micah

9/9 Training

Funny - 127

Gorgeous - 43

Spiritual - 57

3 yr

36 lbs

4th gen

7,489 points (shopping spree, oops)

Hiya! Ok, quick update since I have tons of homework and not much went on tama-wise anyways.

Micha turned 4 today! I'm also very proud of myself because the only time I paused him this entire day was for gym. I just cared for him all day; feeding him, cleaning up after him, playing with him, etc. Sine he's an adult now, not much is going on except me waiting for the matchmaker.

I went running a few miles today with my friend and while I was running, Micah recieved his graduation letter! Mr. Turtle smiled at him and then his job interview started! He is now a travel person. I don't know, someone offered him something with a plane but his job is steering around things in a bus. The game is hard and it took me a while to actually understand how it worked. They need instruction manuals for those games.

He really didn't need anything much during the day. He is so independent now, I kind of miss how muh he needed my company and love as a young boy. Anyways, as I said it wasn't that exciting. It was a school day, so I couldn't do anything exciting much because especially when I got home I had to start on homework. I have so much TT_TT

Tomorrow I hope I will have time after school for some activities with him. We'll see. Got to go now, or else I may fail all my homework grades....

P.S. MY HEART GOES OUT TO ALL THOSE IN BOSTON!!!

WELCOME once again to my tamagical log!

Not much went on today because of school not allowing me to do much. Heres what happened pretty much. I'm making a list because I'm lazy today.

1. Pooped about twice today...

2. Fed him lots o' food, and sometimes snacks. However, I don't want to give him a toothache.

3. He got his paycheck today for his job!!! Like 1,080 points and I only took him to work once! Yayyyy! Then I took him after the paycheck. I should do it more often if I get lots of points so easily! I may or may not have went on a shopping spree and my little Micah is possible broke.

4. The Tamagothi King/Eggman came like 4 times today and gave me a chest which Micah recieved building blocks out of. He made an adorable little structure! Once I can get pictures from my phone to my omputer I will. Whenever that may be, I have no idea. Hopefully soon. He also gave us about 1,000 points divided into two visits. Another time he gave us a pencil. That's like the 6th pencil in Micah's lifetime that the king has given him! Why so many pencils?!?! It just keeps filling up his toys. So I use them and then they are apparently a one-time-only-use.

5. He got some good fortunes. Not the best but okay.

6. And finally sine I have an activity tonight I need to get ready for...I got my friend interested in Tamas! Now in art class she always asks me "How's he doing?" and she wants to know everything. Sometimes I think I'm boring her, but she always says "No, tell me more! Man, I need to convince my mom to take me to Walgreens. I an't wait to find one! I saw some recently a few weeks ago but I didn't know what they were, and I didn't get any." That just proved that they may still be there! I got so happy! Also, she had one when she was younger but something happened to it. I'm so happy!

Anyways, that's all. I really have to get ready. Only have 5 minutes!

Hiya every tama-fan out there! We're back with updates.

So a good fortune came today in the mail which allowed Micah to get 500 gotchi points for every game he won!!! Jackpot! We played a lot using this good fortune and racked up the points. We are now very good at all the games and beat them every single time. Micah also receieved another paycheck today for his job, 1440 points this time! Probably beause I got the hang of his job now. I had a really good streak going and got the "Great" feedback. Yay!

So Micah turned 6 today! It's weird thinking about how I've had him around only that long! They grow up so fast. Literally. TT_TT

So the matchmaker might come today at 7 o'clock (which it will be in about 15 minutes as I write this) so I'm really excited. If not today, probably tomorrow. I can't wait to see who Ms. Busybody brings for my little bachelor! My friend in art is always wanting the update on little Micah. She's excited beause her mom is taking her to Toys-R-Us and Walgreens to see if they have any tamas there. I recommended V4.5, just beause xD To start off with, she probably wouldn't want anything too costly, you know what I'm saying?

The Tama king came a lot today. Sometime with points, sometimes with items. He gave Micah another chest today! We can't wait to open it. We also have to use the shovel he got us! Micah is hoping for cake ^^ He;s never had it before. I've been looking at the shop for any bananas, his favorite, but no luck. I hope before he leaves I'll be able to get him some. I've only found some once in his entire lifetime. It was so nice to see his happiness on his face. Oh my, it's nearing 7! If I post this before 7, I'll probably update it if she comes. If she doesn't, then tomorrow. I know Akia, Micah's mom, recieved her mate at age 7. I wonder if they'll be the same. I don't know. I think Bandai did a good job spaing the time out that she visits. A wide variety for your schedule, I think.

So I've only taken Micah to TamaTown once. We visited his parents and grandparents, as well as won a few items and a lot of points. I'm really upset though beause none of my tamas have EVER found any plane tickets in the shop! Never! I'm really bummed about that because I think they'd just love to go on an adventure like that. Also, Micah played with a lot of his new items and toys today. I think his favorite is still the action figure robot. Either that or the Remote Control Helicopter he flys around. All those fancy new gadgets his grandfather never got to use! Nate the UraTogetchi (his grandpa) must be jealous from TamaPlanet. I've been fortunate since I've gotten this V4.5. The generations have gone from girl to boy, then to girl, and now a boy; Micah! Well, I have to go now and take a shower. Dinner is soon and my stomach (and probably Micah's, too) is growling! The minutes count down until 7! Dum dum DUMMMM!

Wow, I'm surprised how muh I wrote. I planned on only a little bit, but here I am writing more than a little bit. I guess I really enjoy logging about our experienes. I can't wait to look back on it later, maybe share future tama generations the stories of their past. Man, starting to babble now. I don't know how ya'll put up with me ^^ Micah and I say bye for now! 5 minutes till 7:00! Eep, I don't know why I'm so excited...I wonder if people think I'm weird! Hehe...don't answer that.

Lemme know if anyone wants his stats!

**EDIT** Matchmaker didn't come. Oh well. Guess tomorrow, like his mom!

GUESS WHAT, EVERYONE!?! MICAH WAS MARRIED TODAY! Read on to learn more.

So yes! Micah was indeed married today, but before I get to that, I have some more things to get to. First off, I an now play Climb without looking! It helps when the teacher is looking at her class and may look at me eyes and notice they're looking down. This way, we win the game without me losing Micah to a teacher!

So today was just normal until the end. Micah got his paycheck (1000 Gotchi Points) and then went to work a bit. Did you know that without even working he gets 1000 points? I think he may become lazy like me. Oh no. Anyways, then in art class a robber came! He stole 800 points! The nerve of some people. And how does he fit in the mailbox!?! Then we used the shovel the king gave us and got a snake. Then we used the chest and Micah turned into an oldie! He was so upset. He lowered ALL his hearts...but a quick game improved that. It seems like Micah is getting a little needy now. I wonder if it comes with aging. He's 7 now!

So at school, we passed from class period to next class period from 2:58 to 3:02. When I looked down at him in my final class period, the matchmaker was waiting on the screen! I had forgotten she came at 3! I pressed B and Ms. Busbody hobbled onto the sreen followed by...a Tsukkomitchi! However, I declined because I wanted someone not in the same family group as UraMametchi beause I wanted to try other family groups. That and I didn't want my poor Micah getting slapped by her big hand...no offense.

So, Micah waited and turned 7 when I got home. Now we just just had to wait till 7:00 for her next arrival. Finally, it came while I was watching Smosh with my brother. Following the matchmaker was...a UraMemetchi!!! I immediately accepted the proposal for my Micah and hearts fluttered about. The screen went dark and firework displays thundered in the sky. Then standing infront of me was Micah. With a baby GIRL!!! I love how since generation 1 it has went from girl to boy, continuing the pattern. It allows me to not get bored of one single thing. I'm already trying to come up with names. Any suggestions? Lucky for me, there has been milk in the shops and I bought them both times, knowing a baby was soon to be accepted. I suspect Micah to leave tommorow at midnight. I'll miss him, that's for sure, but I can't wait to start on my 5th generation!!! So that's that. They're just bobbing around the screen now. I'll leave with some stats.

Micah

All hearts full

9/9 training

Funny: 165

Gorgeous: 91

Spiritual: 95

7 yr

32 lb

Boy

4th gen

13,320 gotchi points

P.S. Which character should I go for assuming I get a teenager in either the UraMame (from her father's side) or the UraMeme (from her mother's side)?

Sorry for not posting the last two days you can't imagine how busy I've been. So here's what happened. I'll have to post quick because I haven't eaten breakfast and I'm really hungry! :D

So yes, Micah indeed had his baby girl. He left her at midnight transitioning from Friday to Saturday. When I woke up, there was only one 'Z' on the dark screen, signaling only his girl remained. I went down and ate, fooling around and watching MLP:FiM for an hour until it was 10. The girl woke up and began crying. I quickly named her Cila and began caring for her. I fattened her up and then played a game of Climb. She inherited a lot of stat points from her father, I can tell you that.

So my brother and I eagerly waited until 11, when she'd evolve into her toddler stage. At about 10:30, she took a five-minute nap. Cute little thing! I'm really excited to find out what her evolution pattern will be. Anyways, at 11 she evolved into Hitodetchi, the star-shaped toddler! Now, Cila goes to bed at 8 and awakes at 9. We went to the shop and I found a ticket for 10,000 points! I bought it, but I still don't know where it goes to. I think either New York or France. I've never found a ticket in the shop before on any of my generations, so I can't wait for Cila to become an adult so we can use it! I don't know how to use it, though...oh well. The rest of the day, since I was really busy, I had to change the clock so she slept for a while Finally, I fixed the clock at 6 pm and played with her and watched over her until 8. Then my family and I watched a movie while Cila snoozed away at my side.

She just woke up a while ago, and I'm waiting till 10 or 11, when she should become 1 year old and then evolve into a toddler. We'll see. I think Hitodetchi is SO cute with all the animations they make. It's my favorite toddler. We got a really good fortune with 3 money stars, so we played some games and instead of the normal +400 for winning, we got +500!! Then, Cila was accepted into Preschool and her teacher danced aorund with her. Just a little bit after that, the Tamagotchi King came in the mail and granted us +900 Gotchi Points! Slowly, I'm earning us back the points we lost from buying that Travel Ticket! Hehe...

So that's all! Thanks for reading. 5th generation, baby!!!

Cila

1/9 Training

Funny: 29

Gorgeous: 9

Spiritual: 36

0 yrs

12 lb

Girl

5 gen

6,390 points

So, seems like I haven't updated in a while, but it's only been like, one/two days, I believe.

So Cila evolved into a UraYoungMarotchi! This teenager is SO adorable! The sprite is the best, but even the close-up is cute. I love how she is my little doll with a bow in her hair and makeup. Erk, love it!!! So far, this is the same evolution chain as her grandmother, Akia, who evolved into a Horoyotchi. I didn't want that to happen again, espeially sine Horoyotchi is kind of...drunk...so Cila has been training in her spritual a lot. At this rate, I expect a Ura Zukyutchi. She seems like a nice character to have.

Anyways, Cila is 2 now, in about one/two hours she should turn 3 and then hopefully become an adult! I may end up having to wait till morning, though. I don't know. I chose the art teacher/canvas man as her teacher, and he helps with spiritual, even though I think I've only taken her once....

She's taking a bath now, hehe. A robber came and stole -600 points! She was furious. The King came a lot and gave her a chest, plant, and about 2,000 points total. She was very pleased. She also recieved some hearts in the mail. Secret admirer...? xD

Her favorite food is Ice Cream, good thing I have a lot of it. When she is happy, her dance is cute. Her training bar is 6/9 now, pretty good. I don't think I've missed any. A ticket to Japan was on sale for 10,000 yesterday, but I couldn't get it because I didn't have enough points. I was really sad, too, beause it would've been nice to have Cila visit her heritage. (It claims on the Wikia that she loves Japan)

That's all for now. I have to go to an activity tonight with some friends, along with some homework for English. Thanks for reading and stay tuned for her evolution and more stories!

**EDIT** It's so weird. As soon as I got off, I went to eat and when I took her out of my pocket, she had evolved! Into a Ura Zukyutchi! But the weird thing is, she is only 2 years old! Not even 3 yet! That's all.

I feel like I haven't updated in forever, but I keep putting it off! It's been 6 days.

So I don't remember EVERYTHING that went on, and sadly for most of these days I've changed the clock for Cila so she was practically sleeping the entire day (usual time and for school) and then fixed the clock when I got home because I've just been uber busy with state final tests and then the weekend was filled with parties (only 10 hours of sleep all three days of the weekend) and I feel so bad for neglecting her, even though technically she was asleep the entire time.

So where did I leave off? Ah, yes. Cila evolved in a Ura Zukyutchi, an adult, at age 2. Surprise! Now she is age 8 with a bouncing baby boy by her side! She is just a charmer and it is great watching her play with all her toys and especially the makeup and bow. She's so pretty! I haven't used the ticket, though. Oh well.

So yesterday the matchmaker came with a Matsuritchi at her side! Cila accepted the courtship and after a firework display, now she has a baby! She recieved many hearts in the mail. Was it from her honey? Maybe...

I'm still thinking of names for him. I'm excited to have a new evolution chain, but I'm also regretting it, kind of. I think I may be tired of the UraMame family eventually. I want to try for different adults and such. I've never had Matsuritchi nor Samuraitchi, but after that I want to branch out. How can I, though, when my generation 3 was a Horoyotchi (UraMame), 4th gen was UraMametchi (UraMame), and 5th gen was Ura Zukyutchi (UraMame)? It seems like a most definite evolution chain already planned out with only few possibilties. Is it even possible for them to change families? I hope so.

Cila should leave tonight. It's been 24 hours since the bouncing baby. It'll be sad to have her go if I see her leave. I don't think I've ever seen the departing animation. I go to bed early, forced upon by my parents. Since I don't have any small device with internet, it makes it hard to sneak anything under the covers anyway except for a DS ^^ Maybe one day. Tomorrow will start my 6th generation!

On another note, my friend sitll can't find any tamagotchi connections in stores. She got the L.I.F.E. app though, and she says it is really agrivating because they keep dying. Apparently they are really hard to care for, I wouldn't know though. I don't have it...yet...because I don't own Android/etc. It's sad because her first experience with tamas seem to be a disheartening one. I hope she doesn't rage and never want to pick up one again.

So Cila left her baby boy. I named him Derin and now he is a teenager and taking a bath. The cutie!

ANYWAYS, let me back-track. So he evolved into a Tamatchi toddler and then into...Ura Young Mametchi! I think I'm going to try for something other than UraMametchi, so I'm raising Gorgeous and Spiritual mainly. It's a surprise for which one I'm favoring the point gain for.

I bought some bananas at the store today. There is also this item in the store that costs 50,000! I have no idea what it is supposed to be, though. By quick research it appears to be a "Real UFO". Ok then. The Gotchi King came today and gave us 1,600 points!!! Derin was UBER happy about that.

When Derin was a kid, he got sick often. However, it stopped when he aged into a toddler. That's good.

This is a short post because I have lots of homework, don't remember much since I've been at school and haven't been able to interact with Derin lots, and I need to take a shower and eat. So YEP! Thanks for reading my short post.

I JUST WANT MY TAMAGOTHI FUTURE GENERATIONS TO CHANGE FAMILIES! AND HOW CAN I GET UNIVERSALLLL?

Oh dear. It's been a while, hasn't it? But alas, the saga continues. Let's see, it seems like I left off when Derin evolved into a UraYoungMametchi. Memories. I apologize for my absence, if anyone noticed it. For some reason, I just paused it, tired of smuggling it into class, and left it in my drawer. Only yesterday did I take it back out and realize the battery was dead. It lasted a good 2 years of battery. So, I found a screwdriver today and popped another one in and I was welcomed again.

Anyways, Derin evolved into and adult, my first ever Samuraitchi. He had a baby boy with a UraVioletchi. I named the baby Fredi. He evolved into a Hitodetchi, I never made a record of what teenager, sadly, and then into a Matsuritchi. Fredi had a baby boy with an unknown female who I also never made record of. I named the boy, my 8th generation, Hegs. Don't ask, still not quite sure why I named him that. I had no inspiration I guess.

So when I put the battery in, I was greeted with Hegs. He is a kuchitamatchi right now and very well-behaved. I've had him running since I got home, only pausing him for my shower. I felt like I had missed most of his life, and didn't want to miss anymore.

So far, he's only gotten slightly hungry and I've played with him twice. He has only pooped once. As I said, very good. I will keep you all updated!

Hello again! Sorry I didn't post yesterday, although not much went on tama-wise anyways. Halloween was super fun and super busy.

So yesterday, school was really easy. I just watched over Hegs (no one suspected a thing, I am very sneaky) and he barely needed anything! Super good. I fed him like twice throughout all of school, only had to go to the bathroom once to play a game, and he pooped once, too. Yesterday when I got home, he evolved into a...Daiyatchi! I was SO happy because I was starting to get a little tired of the UraMame family, and wanted to go for the 3 other awesome families that I haven't yet gotten much adults from. So, I'm guessing Derin must have married into UraMeme. So, I have been raising Hegs' points towards funny, so I can get Celebtchi. I've only gotten UraTogetchi from that family before. I really want a girl next, because I have been wanting a UraVioletchi forever!! Currently his funny points are at 83. Since school isn't in the way tomorrow, I will definitely be raising those up. I am busy tomorrow though, too, but I will have plenty of time :)

I am so proud of my little Hegs. He is so well-behaved. His training is almost complete, too! Today, I fed him lots of snacks during school (mainly because those dumb poop presents in the mail) and he got to 35 pounds! When we got home, I played tons of games and now he is down to a healthy 23. I read the range for a teen should be between 20-26.

He also graduated from preschool and got Mr. Turtle, who raises funny! Celebtchi, hopefully, here we come! He is such a cute diamond right now xD

Thanks for reading and stay tuned!

It's so cold in my house! I had the windows open all night and when I woke up, it was freezing! My poor Hegs was next to me on a hand-sewn pillow and he was just so cold! He is now on my stomach under a blanket, mooching off of my thermal heat.

So big news! Yesterday I woke up and went to basketball practice for an hour. I couldn't watch over him much, but he only dropped one heart in each category. Then we went and got some donuts and I went home. I cared for him, (btw does a tamagotchi have a certain poop cycle/schedule?) and we played games. Then at around 6-ish, I looked down to see a Celebtchi smiling up at me! I was surprised because I had missed the evolution animation, despite having him right there while getting ready for a party. It was a post-Halloween "Fall Festival" party and I dressed up as the female version of Clark Kent, or Superman in disguise. I kept Hegs in my little shirt pocket, checking on him often. When we got home, I played some games with him. Then, after making sure all his hearts were filled up, he went off to sleep after a few yawns.

I've been studying the animation cycle, getting when the bathe, brush their teeth, etc. However I'm still curious as to if there is a cycle for when they use the bathroom, like every 3 hours and 21 minutes or something like that. SO yes, we woke up and I was so confused because it was only 8 and Hegs was awake. Then I looked at the calender and it was when Daylight Savings ends! I didn't notice than until like 30 minutes after Hegs had woken up, so then I adjusted his time and he slept for a good half hour before waking up again. His fortune was okay, two hearts for each category. I had to feed him a lot of snacks because he was below his minimum weight and didn't want to play any games. I'm trying to raise his stats because he still hasn't been offered a job, and I know that it is based on the stats. Now we're just chilling under the blankets while I write this log. I'm really happy he has evolved into this cute little thing with his masquerade mask. When the Matchmaker comes, I really want him to marry a sweet girl in the UraMeme family. I really want a UraVioletchi, it's my dream. And I want a Mimitchi, but I guess I'll have to wait. I'm tired of UraMame characters!

I will continue to update everyone when interesting things happen. Thanks for reading and stay tuned!

So Update! I finally remembered what Hegs' dad, Fredi evolved to. He evolved into a Crackertchi as a teen, and married a Purimatchi!

(Fixing my triple posts on accident)

So I guess this post will be me asking you a question. To reply please PM me. What else can I do to increase my Tamagotchi love? It may seem like a weird question, but that is what I've been wondering.

Latest posts

Back