Tamagotchi TamaGo in game help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lisamyers

Reaction score
So it;s been a while since I've done anything with Tamagotchi's and I just orderd a TamaGo. I was looking at the growth chart, and please forgive me if this is a dumb question, but can the charicters in the game get married and have new babies? I didnt see if they changed into a partent form.Any info is much apreciated, I haeven played TamaGo yet. Thanks!

Yes, they can! It's been a while since I've run my Tama Go, but I think the whole family stays together in the egg for a few days after they get married and have the baby. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong :)

i have a tamago... yes they can get married and have a baby. the family will stay together for about 2-3 days. it will take longer for a oldie couple to have a baby though ^_^ hope that helps

Yes they can marry and have a child. First of all, when your character is 6 years old, it is able to go to the dating place which will be on the door icon on the second page under PC. Click it and someone will show up. If you reject three people, the rest of the day an old man/woman will come. When your character does marry, they don't have a baby straight away. You have to wait two days and one morning an egg will appear and in ten minutes it will hatch. When you spent a 2 extra days with your character, she/he will leave the baby and you will start a new generation. I hope I helped a bit.

*Hayden*

Yes they get married but there isn't any parent form. When you get married at the dating place (Becomes unlocked when 6 years old) the two characters return to your house and stay there for a total of four days. The first 2 days nothing happens and then on the 3rd day they will have a baby. When they finally leave (I think the 5th morning) you will be left with the baby and get to raise it. When you connect two tama-gos and marry them, they have a baby instantly. (Though I honestly can't remember if the parents leave right away or not.) Hope this helped you out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back