iDL download game with frogs?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JLou

Reaction score
Has anyone else downloaded this frog game for their iDL? And if so, anyone know how to play it? I can't for the life of me figure it out -_-

frogGame01_zps4834f088.jpg

frogGame02_zps244cf859.jpg

Well given the name of that game being frog jump it suggests that it would be about timing/predicting the frogs jumping and using just the middle button like the built in game.

FROG JUMP

It's a repeat-the-sequence game.

At the beginning of each round, music plays as Watawatatchi dances back and forth while holding two lily pads with frogs on them. Suddenly, a frog hops off one of the lily pads. Then another frog hops off. (Sometimes it's only 2 frogs, but sometimes it's a lot.) Finally, a Japanese word appears on the screen. (It says "catch".)

I hope you were paying attention to what just happened; because now you have to press the A (left) and B (middle) buttons in the order that the frogs hopped off the lily pads. Press the A (left) button for left side; the B (middle) button for right side. Hint: wait for the Japanese catch word to appear on the screen before you press any buttons.

Thank you so much, Binary! I'm pretty sure I would have never figured that out myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back