Photo
- - - - -

iDL download game with frogs?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

JLou

• jlou user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:35 PM ( #1 )

Has anyone else downloaded this frog game for their iDL?  And if so, anyone know how to play it?  I can't for the life of me figure it out  -_-

frogGame01_zps4834f088.jpg

frogGame02_zps244cf859.jpg

Replies

Views

Started

08 Apr 2013

Last Post

10 Apr 2013

neonmoo

• neonmoo user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:10 AM ( #2 )

Well given the name of that game being frog jump it suggests that it would be about timing/predicting the frogs jumping and using just the middle button like the built in game.

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:49 AM ( #3 )

FROG JUMP

It's a repeat-the-sequence game.

At the beginning of each round, music plays as Watawatatchi dances back and forth while holding two lily pads with frogs on them. Suddenly, a frog hops off one of the lily pads. Then another frog hops off. (Sometimes it's only 2 frogs, but sometimes it's a lot.) Finally, a Japanese word appears on the screen. (It says "catch".)

I hope you were paying attention to what just happened; because now you have to press the A (left) and B (middle) buttons in the order that the frogs hopped off the lily pads. Press the A (left) button for left side; the B (middle) button for right side. Hint: wait for the Japanese catch word to appear on the screen before you press any buttons.
  • JLou likes this

JLou

• jlou user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:42 PM ( #4 )

Thank you so much, Binary!  I'm pretty sure I would have never figured that out myself.