Tamagotchi ID L English

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade9087

Reaction score
Any 1 know were i could get a english id l cheap?

Keep checking Ebay. It's probably your best bet. They crop more often than you think. I would save it in your saved searches so that you get an e-mail every time they become available on Ebay. That way, you have less chances of missing out. :)

If Ebay is a little out of your price range, I would keep checking the tBay - Want to Sell section. There have been quite a few for sale recently, I'd say maybe 3 or 4 listings in the past month alone. You just have to be very watchful and snatch one up as soon as you can.

It also depends on what you consider to be "cheap." To me, cheap for an IDLE means anywhere from $60-70 because that's how much I paid for mine, and how much I've been paying for my color Tamagotchis in general. Others are willing to pay more, especially considering how increasingly rare and expensive they're becoming. Might be helpful, especially if you're thinking of making a post in the Want to Buy section, to let others know what your budget is.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i wanna pay like 60-70$ cuz im not paying 120$ for one

Bear in mind that prices for the IDLE have changed pretty drastically in the past few months. I bought mine back in December and even then, the Buy-It-Now price jumped up around $5 in just a few days (that's what I get for waiting around :p ) in between listings for the same seller. You may be able to get a used one for around $100 in the current market. Considering what the prices are on Ebay these days, $120 is actually pretty good so I wouldn't rule that out just yet.

Just keep a close eye out and be prepared to wait a while, especially if you're not willing to be flexible with your budget and hey, that's perfectly valid and understandable. Gotta do what you have the means to do, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back