Photo
- - - - -

do you think they will re open tama town

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

robodog

• robodog user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:19 AM ( #18 )

Even if they brought out a new Tamagotchi toy it would be far more likely that they'd release a phone app to interact with it than it would that they would reopen TamaTown. All tech toys seem to have to tie in with phone apps now. Look at the new Furby.

Jujutron

• jujutron user photo

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:41 AM ( #19 )

カロン  has a point. Maybe they made that phone app to gain more popularity and make people remember about tamagotchis. Seems like a lot of people at my school who wouldn't really know anything about tamagotchi are getting the app. Maybe it's to catch people's attention so when they come out with a new toy, people will buy it.
That's just a guess. I do hope they reopen tamatown. I just got a music star and can't play with it  online. ;_;

And if they make a now tamagotchi handheld toy, I hope it's smaller like the original. I find it a pain to carry around a tamago the same size as an egg.

• GotchiGuardian likes this

Murotchi

• murotchi user photo

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:31 PM ( #20 )

I wish they would but as many others have said, I doubt it. It's really sad, even if they would release another phone app, I would be able to use it because I'm not able to get even the L.I.F.E app on my phone (I do have android but it's just 'outdated' model, sigh).

autumns

• autumns user photo

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:06 PM ( #21 )

Idk if they will