My v4 and it's baby are staring at an egg and the egg opens with a male baby?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiticutchi

Reaction score
When my tama just sits there doing nothing with his new baby, i press no buttons (this is known as a random animation. Leave your tamagotchi, press no buttons, then it does something. e.g: rolling on the floor, watching TV, having coffee.. ) and sometimes it starts watching, with it's baby, back-faced, an egg starting to hatch. Then, after a long time, a male baby, hatch. Then it starts opening it's mouth and facing back and forth (as if your tama doesn't want something, shaking it's head, but opening it's mouth.) I just wonder: WHAT is this wierd random animation?! WHAT does it mean?! WHY is it there?! :/

It's an Easter animation. There are special animations to be seen at different times of the year, and this is the Easter one :)

Just a side note - You may want to log on to the V4 TamaTown to see more information on the animations. :)

Yeah, same thing happened to me! Glad it isn't some kind of glitch thing xD

On the Map, there's like a little man and I think he's holding an INFO sign. Keep clicking him to learn about the animations that are featured in this Tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back