Tamagotchi Paradise-v3/tamago+more

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

efeana

Reaction score
Hello hello hello there fellow tamagotchi fan! I see thou hast stumbled upon my log. Well I can't take pictures so this will be one of those logs where the voices in my head become the tama's voice. It's just too impossible to snap a good picture! Also I'm really confused about how to upload it. If someone PM's me to tell me how that would rock becuz I do have a couple good pictures.

So anyway, we begin:

I own 2 music stars. a tamago and a v3. I will not be logging the music stars, ever. So instead we shall follow the tale of an obotchi (teen) named Bagel and her older sister Midori, the pipotchi (tamago). Both are female. Bagel is first generation and Midori is tenth. Cool Beans? Alrighty then. Onwards!

Midori: *Yawn* Why did you give me new batteries at 6:00pm? I was sleeping Efeana!

Me:Ok two things are wrong here. 1) You don't go to bed at only 6:00pm 2) you were pretty much dead!

Midori: ...............

Bagel: Mommy, I heard you had something planned tomorrow....are you taking us with you?

Me: You make it sound like I don't usually have plans.... but yes I think I might take you Bagel

Bagel: =D

Midori: MUM!!!!! THAT'S NOT FAIR, WHY CAN't I GO TO THE DOCTOR WHO EVENT??

Bagel: Because mum likes me better, don't you mummy? :3

Me: Bagel, stop tormenting poor Midori, and you Middy, stop acting like a child... you're three days old!

Midori: *pouting*

Me: Midori, Bagel is a v3, she can clip onto a lanyard and hang around my neck. You can't ok? I'm sorry Middy.

Bagel: =3

Midori: FINE! But it's 6:27 and I'm surprisingly tired. READ ME A STORY MUM OR I'LL CUT YOU *cough* I mean...I'll cut you a slice of tart from Bagel's cabinet.

Bagel: > :eek: NOOOOOONONONONONO!

Me: Just lie down both of you and I'll put on the ten hour version of nyan cat ok? *puts v3 in special pouch/sleeping bag and tamago beside computer* Goodnight girls

Both of them: Goodnight!! :D

Extra beans that happened tonight:

They both had a bath

My cat farted in my room ._.

I gave "it's raining cats and dogs" a whole new meaning

Ciao mah tamagotchians

-Efeana

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back