should I unscrew it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafan325

Reaction score
Hi guys :) I have a question

I got my angelgotchi today :) and i was wondering, should I unscrew the batteries myself?because I heard you can get them stripped easily . So should i unscrew them by myself or should i let someone else do it?

Thank you in advance :)

It's all up to you. I wouldn't attempt doing that on an angelgotchi without precaution so if I were you, ask the ones that are repairing watches. They deal with small screws all the time. But you can also approach your dad if he's around. Yes. Vintage tamagotchis have really soft screws so you better change them. Hope this helps :) )

I personally would do it myself, but I'm already a tiny bit experienced with this sort of things, plus I have the right screwdrivers.

But if you don't have the right small screwdrivers that fit perfectly, maybe it would be better not to risk it.

We tried to unscrew them, but we couldn't budge them O.O

they are starting to get stripped so I'm taking it to a watches store

i went to a jeweler, and they tried to unscrew i and actually made it worse :(

the man in the shop pulled the tab out, and the batteries still worked O.O

my angelgotchi eveolved and maybe we're going to drill the screws out, but can you find an iron drill thingy (i mean the part that spins when you drill) that small?

also, is there a risk of ruining the angelgotchi by drilling out the screws?

Well From My Experience With Other Electronics It Will Be Ok Because You Can Just Tape The Back Shut

Just Like My Friend Ariel Did

JESSICA

Yes, I think i'm gonna do that until i have some screws which i can put in the tama, but i can't get the screws out which are in the tama now :(

You might want to purchase a JIS screwdriver... The right kind of screwdriver will make a huge difference. I got a couple on Amazon for just a few dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back