Tamagotchi v1-3 Life Cycles.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGuyJayy

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm only talking about v1-3 because those are the only versions that i know about. I don't remember playing my original yellow p1 lol.

For v1-3, the growth stages are (stages may slightly vary):

baby-1 hour

toddler-1day

teen- 3 days

adult- varies with matchmaker's timing, your choice in her matches, and if you intend on keeping an oldie.

secret character-1 hour as baby==> straight to adult stage.

So the basic tama life(all stages in succession) on these versions is a little over a week to as long as you can keep it alive.

It seems that i only get attatched to them when they're adults, usually when they're teens, but when they're toddlers, a day is nowhere near enough. It's pretty meh when they're a baby, turn into a toddler, then i blink and they're already a teen. I feel like the entire tamagotchi life span is too quick. Many tell me that i'm crazy and that they think opposite, they think the life spans are too long (compared to the newer versons then?) Anybody feel the same way??

To combat this i'm thinking of keeping my toddlers on pause at home when i go to work (if i work that day) and when i go to sleep. I'm going to do that as well the first day they enter the teen stage. The only disadvantage would be the timing would work so you would have more training opportunities than normal.

What do you guys think??

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I don't see why not. Pausing them will kinda mess with their age counter so you might want to keep a note of their "true" age so you won't accidently wait too long to mate them. I personally think the v1-3s life cycles are a touch too long (like only a day too long) for me but that's because I like to keep the generations rolling forward. The v6 was too short for me and I'm not a huge fan of the v4-4.5s job/school feature.

It might be wishful thinking on my part but I wish you could set your own age cycles on your tamas with a minimum 24 hours for toddlers and older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back