- - - - -

Pause a P's?

pause tamagotchi

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

♥Khipmunk♥

• &-9829;khipmunk&-9829; user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:47 AM ( #1 )

I recently received my p's in the mail and I've been playing with it a lot. It's such a fun version! Anyways, is there a possible way to pause it? Right now I don't really have to, because it's the weekend, but when I go back to school on Tuesday (we have Monday off) I can't take care of it. My school is super strict, so bringing it with me isn't even an option. I would probably get it taken away and never see it until the end of the year. :( If there isn't a direct way of pausing it, what would you recommend I do? Would I be able to leave it at daycare/tamagotchi school for the entire day? But, when it becomes an adult what will I do?Thanks in advance. :)

Replies

Views

Started

13 Apr 2013

Last Post

13 Apr 2013

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:03 PM ( #2 )

The best thing I find for the P's is to switch the clock to night. Just remember to switch it back.

the daycare will work for a while, so will a job... BUT happiness can fall during the day and will eventually return on its own home.

♥Khipmunk♥

• &-9829;khipmunk&-9829; user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:14 PM ( #3 )

How long does your character stay at the daycare or job?

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:49 PM ( #4 )

I think it depends on the happiness going in. I don't usually use those functions, if so not for the full duration. They loose a little per half hour they are admitted in.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pause, tamagotchi