Pause a P's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

♥Khipmunk♥

Reaction score
I recently received my p's in the mail and I've been playing with it a lot. It's such a fun version! Anyways, is there a possible way to pause it? Right now I don't really have to, because it's the weekend, but when I go back to school on Tuesday (we have Monday off) I can't take care of it. My school is super strict, so bringing it with me isn't even an option. I would probably get it taken away and never see it until the end of the year. :( If there isn't a direct way of pausing it, what would you recommend I do? Would I be able to leave it at daycare/tamagotchi school for the entire day? But, when it becomes an adult what will I do?Thanks in advance. :)

The best thing I find for the P's is to switch the clock to night. Just remember to switch it back.

the daycare will work for a while, so will a job... BUT happiness can fall during the day and will eventually return on its own home.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it depends on the happiness going in. I don't usually use those functions, if so not for the full duration. They loose a little per half hour they are admitted in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back